Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy for Trusted
Ingame Name: EpicGuy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69946133

Time Played: 1434 hours

When First Joined: December 6, 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Currently, all day. Starting January 13, I will be available from 8 PM - 12 AM, Monday - Thursday, all day Saturday and Sunday; Eastern Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor+

What can you do to help the community: In the past, I have been known to be a bit stubborn with my opinions. This may or may not come off as me being a tool. Most recently, Snak and I had an engaging conversation about the jump pack. I came in hot and heavy and later had to back off because what I said was, well, stupid. I say that to say that I’m not afraid to state my opinion, even if my opinion is contrary to the mainstream opinion. If I think that something is going to affect the server negatively, I will speak out and voice my concerns and see if we can reach a common ground. This also applies in-game. If someone comes on and starts trolling or mic spamming, they’re going to get shut down pretty quickly because they are negatively affecting the enjoyment of our community members. But I’m also not completely socially illiterate. I know when I need to back down or concede an argument, and I am not afraid to admit that I’m wrong. I can’t be a good staff member without self-reflection or self-evaluation. Of course, I will also make ban requests and do what is necessary to ensure that the server is operating as smoothly as possible.

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy giving back by serving the community. This server has given me many, some may say too many, hours of enjoyment, and allowing others to enjoy their time here brings some warmth to my cold and palpitating heart. Everyone willing to be a part of this community should be allowed to thrive here, and I would like to help them thrive.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): This is the only application accessible because the Enjin forums are no more.

How did you find us?: When I had a trash laptop, this server, with its MINIMAL addons, was perfect, and I could run the game well.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: My dedication to the server these five years has not faltered, but I have needed to take breaks, due to school and extracurricular activities (marching band). In these five years, many things have changed. When I last left, I’d like to think that I left amicably and without drama. Coming back, I am not expecting to jump straight back into a Moderator role, and I know that I am going to have to work myself back through the ranks and prove to the staff, and the community, that I am worthy of holding a staff position. I know that Trusted is essentially a learning role, and over this last month, I have been working on letting the current staff do what needs to be done, and not overstepping my boundaries. I am confident that I will be able to settle back into a staff position and serve the community with dignity and honor, for the foreseeable future.

Thank you.
Yes please! +1, always helpful and obviously knows what he's doing. Let's go!
ill +1 this ive not noticed anything to wrong however i would recommend a touch up on the motd as you have said one or two old rules
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1 Too good for this community. We don't deserve you back. This isn't a joke.

obvious +1 tho, former admin, knows the rules pretty well, good guy all around, bring EpicGuy's TTT back.
Big +1. Wasn't around when you were admin however you reputation precedes you. Welcome back
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-01-2020, 09:50 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: ill +1 this ive not noticed anything to wrong however i would recommend a touch up on the motd as you have said one or two old rules

Howdy Cryptic,

Thank you for your support. May I ask what rules I’ve misquoted? I know I’ve said that propsurfing is KOSable, but that’s because I want to get a cheeky kill. Is there another one beside that, not trying to be aggressive.
An easy plus 1. I am content with the time on GT too.

Tho he did get knocked of the first page of GT

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-01-2020, 10:15 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 09:50 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: ill +1 this ive not noticed anything to wrong however i would recommend a touch up on the motd as you have said one or two old rules

Howdy Cryptic,

Thank you for your support. May I ask what rules I’ve misquoted? I know I’ve said that propsurfing is KOSable, but that’s because I want to get a cheeky kill. Is there another one beside that, not trying to be aggressive.

i believe the other was something minor it might have been about Detective weapons for innos being kos but i'm not sure
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 this geezer cares more about the community than most people, knows everything, and created the infamous "there are no missclicks in ttt"
(01-01-2020, 11:50 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 10:15 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:

Howdy Cryptic,

i believe the other was something minor it might have been about Detective weapons for innos being kos but i'm not sure
Understandable. I'll be sure to watch myself in the future. Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.