Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy for Trusted
Rolling in after the Dink Rewind thread, uh, give this man owner immediately.
+1
+1

First time I ever got banned was by this Epicguy on TTT my first day on the server back in May 2018. 
Seriously though, I absolutely think he deserves trusted. Yeah he may be strongly opinionated when he see's things that are negatively affecting or might affect the community but isn't that the kind of person you'd want anyways? 

He obviously knows how to handle situations seeing as he was an Admin. 
I've got nothing negative to say about Epicguy 

Good Luck and Keep it real
+1 He's a fair and competent individual who cares more about this community than most. He won't be selective with how he dishes out appropriate punishment for misconduct within the server as bettering the server and the quality of its community is his first priority.
+1 former goodmin and clearly knows what he's doing, extremely helpful, etc.

make Epicguy's ttt great admin
(01-02-2020, 10:06 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
+1

First time I ever got banned was by this Epicguy on TTT my first day on the server back in May 2018. 
Seriously though, I absolutely think he deserves trusted. Yeah he may be strongly opinionated when he see's things that are negatively affecting or might affect the community but isn't that the kind of person you'd want anyways? 

He obviously knows how to handle situations seeing as he was an Admin. 
I've got nothing negative to say about Epicguy 

Good Luck and Keep it real

I vaguely remember banning you, but look where you are now. I'm not going to take credit for your success around here, but I'm not not going to take credit for your success either ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for your support!
Accepted. There really isn't any debate over this. The only thing I suppose I can say is to take note of the few minor things mentioned.