Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned by MrVoss
Steam Name: Pxmkins

Steam I.D: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pxmkin

Who banned you: MrVoss

Reason for ban: Thought I was hacking.

Reason for Admins to unban you: I am not hacking I just like to play this game and it was my first day on this server and I was banned. Can I please get unban thanks. I also have played on other servers. I saw where they recorded my plays and couldn't understand that I was just a user with abnormal amount of kills. I don't know how to explain how I do it just my mind works that way sometimes. I am actually only 13 years old. And would like to play on the server again thanks

(Optional) Extra details/information: 
(01-03-2020, 09:00 PM)Pxmkins Wrote: Steam Name: Pxmkins

Reason for Admins to unban you: I am not hacking I just like to play this game and it was my first day on this server and I was banned. Can I please get unban thanks. I also have played on other servers. I saw where they recorded my plays and couldn't understand that I was just a user with abnormal amount of kills. I don't know how to explain how I do it just my mind works that way sometimes. I am actually only 13 years old. And would like to play on the server again thanks

I personally had been suspicious of you previous with your high kills on Villa house. 
That is a really big map and we had maybe 15 players on server at the time. You ended the map with 20+ kills.  
My Recording program wasn't working and my pc crashed at the end of the map. 
Therefore, what is above is basically my own word which doesn't mean much without proof anyway. 

Here is the footage another staff member gathered while observing you. 
(01-03-2020, 09:15 PM)Mr Voss Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 09:00 PM)Pxmkins Wrote: Steam Name: Pxmkins

I personally had been suspicious of you previous with your high kills on Villa house. 
That is a really big map and we had maybe 15 players on server at the time. You ended the map with 20+ kills.  
My Recording program wasn't working and my pc crashed at the end of the map. 
Therefore, what is above is basically my own word which doesn't mean much without proof anyway. 

Here is the footage another staff member gathered while observing you. 

yea I saw that video from parking lot. on the villa house I didn't get that many kills that I remember. and I play parking lot a lot in a server. I am not hacking please can I get unban
Anyone can really claim that they weren't hacking and that's really all they can do in these situations. In video 2, around 0:40 you find a blue can. I watched this a few times and you seem to know what end the can will be coming from. You stay outside the room but never go back in to chase after it. Good strategy, but its odd how some props juke(went out of sight) you completely, yet you know exactly where they went without checking other rooms. That aside, you say that you wouldn't know how to explain how your mind works? In the videos, you barely even search. You flick around some spots, but don't canvas it completely. You seem in a hurry to lead up to the next prop. This is all from my pov and observations from the videos and me being there. 

For my reasons, it's going to be a (-1) on an unban from me, I simply don't believe you.
before i cast a vote i would like to know how were you moving so fast?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-03-2020, 09:52 PM)Abdel Wrote: Anyone can really claim that they weren't hacking and that's really all they can do in these situations. In video 2, around 0:40 you find a blue can. I watched this a few times and you seem to know what end the can will be coming from. You stay outside the room but never go back in to chase after it. Good strategy, but its odd how some props juke(went out of sight) you completely, yet you know exactly where they went without checking other rooms. That aside, you say that you wouldn't know how to explain how your mind works? In the videos, you barely even search. You flick around some spots, but don't canvas it completely. You seem in a hurry to lead up to the next prop. This is all from my pov and observations from the videos and me being there. 

For my reasons, it's going to be a (-1) on an unban from me, I simply don't believe you.

at 0:34 is where I first saw the can running around. and sorry you don't believe me

(01-03-2020, 10:00 PM)not for sale Wrote: before i cast a vote i would like to know how were you moving so fast?

jumping and sprinting at the same time
Well fro eyeballing the video I, at the very least, didn't see anything in the surface that was very wrong. I mean that's probably how my screen would look if I got low frames. I'm wasn't there so I don't know but from what I watched it seemed legit. I'm +1 for the unban. Unless I missed something in which case do point it out however there is not enough evidence to prove him hacking at the very least.
+1 for unban, this guy seems to just know how to play the game based on the videos in the ban request (plays a lot like me, funnily enough.) Moving abnormally fast is just him having shift held down.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
[gBan] Player Mr Voss has unbanned Pxmkins

Having reviewed the footage again and in a more alert state, it has been decided to unban you.

Please enjoy your stay.