Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So uh, what the fuck happened?
I frankly don't know for certain of what happened last night. Everything feels like a feverdream. If you have any recordings or quotes to provide, please give them here. If you have any personal experiences of being under the influence, put your best story here.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Well I could always restore a certain thread you made

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
All I know is a shit ton of people told me you got baked

edit: Also, a short story of not me, but a friend of mine.

So this dude was doing acid, and me, him, and another guy are all chilling in his backyard. All of a sudden, this man just gets up, walks over to this tall ass tree, and start climbing it. Except, he didn't use his legs to climb the tree at all. Just pure upper body. It was fucking insane.
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) yeahhhhhh i don't need that back lmaooo

@"MAKEOUTHILL" yeah i had my first edible. I was fucking gone.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Whoopsie replied to the wrong thread

drugs are bad mkay
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-07-2020, 06:44 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: @matt_st3 (Strongrule)  yeahhhhhh i don't need that back lmaooo

@"MAKEOUTHILL"  yeah i had my first edible. I was fucking gone.
Congrats on having your first edible. They're fun when you're in a good mood.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Coming from the former weed demon himself, just pm me and ask for some of my famous high stories. I've greened out three times, and have smoked laced weed once (put me in hospital). Moral of the story is to only do dab pen carts if they're from a distillery, and to limit intake of marijuana. You cannot and will not die from consumption (depending on if its laced), but weed itself cannot hurt you.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-07-2020, 06:37 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Well I could always restore a certain thread you made

pls pls pls do it
you probably did what you fucked
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-07-2020, 06:35 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: I frankly don't know for certain of what happened last night. Everything feels like a feverdream. If you have any recordings or quotes to provide, please give them here. If you have any personal experiences of being under the influence, put your best story here.

i heard some things about some alcohol and other strange happenings
Cool