Unban Request for papavich14
Ingame Name:  Papavich14

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43528279

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: I was shooting a traitor cause i (apparently thought) i saw him kill a detective, so i got reported, and then the map changed, so my game started downloading the new map and i was going to stay for my slay and leave for school, then my computer crashed and the game closed, at that moment i had to leave my house and had no time to log in again immediately into the server.

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Reason for Mods to Unban: I didn't leave intentionally from my slay, and i'm willing to take it if unbanned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope.

Other: I didn't even kill the traitor that got me reported so i really feel this is a too strong punishment. Also this is my favorite server so would you unban me pretty please Angel
+1, just let him serve slay.
I agree, with Russ. & his reason sounds legit.
+1
I agree. +1
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
You left with an unserved slay. If you have to leave, let staff know and ask if you can leave.
I'll try and get an Admin to sign off for your unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Go ahead and unban him.
You've been unbanned.

Lick pls.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Cock locked.
Also hi