Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Out
best of luck to you
Sad to see you go but happy to see you're putting yourself and your own happiness first! Hopefully still get to see you around server or discord because you're a great guy to hang with.

All the best luck and love from here on out <3
We never really talked, but I'm wishing you the best. Thank you for your contribution to the community, I'm sure the playerbase of PH will greatly miss you
I will remember you and love you forever. You will be missed star best luck in the future and as I always say I’m here if you need me.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Kick as much as in your future endeavors as you did here o/
Be seeing you around Star, it was nice getting to know you over your tenure here on the server and discord.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Sorry you had to see the dirty side of things, you made good staff but happiness comes first.
My adorable star :-: why must you go like this. I love you dude ever since you've join. You've always been one of my pillars and hope you remain one. You'll always be a best friend in my eyes. I know it's Abit too much but it's sad too see you resign like this. You'll be one of the stars in my Galaxy, shine like you've never shined before. See you space cowboy :-:
Bye stay safe
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Sad to see you go but I want to thank you for helping me through rough times and I hope you don't disappear forever and sometimes say hello to the community when able to. ;n;
I appreciate the work you have done :>
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott