Unban Request for ReThink
+1 for reduction. This wasn't blatant and it didn't seem intentional on Rethink's part. Just careful on psaying in the future and sharing information that may not be known to others. (Also the +1/-1 is used to say whether or not someone would approve the post or deny the post)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 means they agree with you... -1 means they disagree
[Image: original.gif]
(03-16-2017, 01:37 PM)Avi Wrote: +1 for reduction.  This wasn't blatant and it didn't seem intentional on Rethink's part.  Just careful on psaying in the future and sharing information that may not be known to others.  (Also the +1/-1 is used to say whether or not someone would approve the post or deny the post)

I've gathered at this point I probably just shouldn't use Psay at all. Thx for the explanation
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

First offence I'd just say unban, he has admitted that he understands he was wrong as well as there was no harmful intent.
Your ban will be reduced to a week. Try to avoid sharing info that could potentially change the outcome of the round while dead.
Your ban has been reduced to 1 Week

Make sure during this time, you take the time to re-read the rules carefully. If you have questions, you can PM staff.

Lick pls.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-16-2017, 02:29 PM)Christian Wrote: Your ban has been reduced to 1 Week

Make sure during this time, you take the time to re-read the rules carefully. If you have questions, you can PM staff.

Lick pls.

If by "lick" you mean "like", then I licked you.

Lick pls
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(03-16-2017, 02:29 PM)Christian Wrote: Your ban has been reduced to 1 Week

Lick pls.

Thanks, I will. The way Scoovie put it is a lot better imo. It's clearer and it encompasses a lot more. Thank you all for your understanding, this won't  happen again. I look forward to playing on this server, it's by far my favorite ttt server
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]