Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Match?
I was wondering if this server will ever have death match for those who are dead and having nothing else to do while waiting for the match to end. Keeps the server interesting for the dead. To be honest I just wanna keep blasting.  Is there any reason it's not on this server?
I remember asking for this a while back (not on the forums) they said that too many people come on the server for it not to break/lag it so I don't think it will be added
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed SpecDM didn't cause server lag in like 2016. I think the only reason we don't have it is because of the peace sentry shooting people in deathmatch.
pls add it back
(01-17-2020, 11:47 PM)Wilcoxa Wrote: I was wondering if this server will ever have death match for those who are dead and having nothing else to do while waiting for the match to end. Keeps the server interesting for the dead. To be honest I just wanna keep blasting.  Is there any reason it's not on this server?

It's had it, caused a lot of issues with lag and potential interference with living world.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yes the interference was annoying as fucking hell. If it didn’t mess with live rounds and did nothing to sever quality, sure, but at the moment it doesn’t seem like that can be.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
You need something to do while your dead? Have you heard of Raid: Shadow Legends?
Maybe if we removed the shitty D turret so it wouldn't interfere with the round
(01-18-2020, 10:09 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Maybe if we removed the shitty D turret so it wouldn't interfere with the round

Honestly all the t has to do is shoot from behind and the damn thing targets everyone else worst d item imo i think it'd be a great trade off
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The D Turret kills more D's and innos than traitors...
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(01-18-2020, 10:20 AM)Saitama Wrote: The D Turret kills more D's and innos than traitors...

thats the point though. it gets wipes out the innos so there are less players alive.
win/win for both the detectives and the t's
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020