• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unjust ban please help
§3Shady §4Hitit

steam id STEAM_0:1:472838601

steamid3 [U:1:0]

steamid64 https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198905942931

[b]TheUltraFish[/b]

hacking/aimbot

I have had a great time in this server over the past couple of days and i have donated to help the server.... please unban me..... it said i was banned for hacking/aimbot when i have never used anything like that... i dont have any proof other than my word. 

please and thank you

have a nice day
STEAM_0:1:472838601 <--that is your steam id

and this is the ban request for you: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...it-Hacking
I won't make a vote until I look at the evidence, but I will mention a few things.
-Donating to the server has absolutely no effect on your chances of getting unbanned
-Your steamid is STEAM_0:1:472838601
Just watching the first time marker pointed out in that ban request I fully believe you're hacking despite your claims of not.
I wasn't saying that to try to get unbanned I was pointing out why would I spend money and turn around and risk losing what I just paid for it honestly makes no sense... I checked those places due to having seen props hide there before
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...it-Hacking

Link to the ban thread, evidence included.
I banned you following a ban request by Djruling posted above. Following the time markers I saw you either lock onto props or know that they are there, without making taunts, but not being able to find them yet. The shake that occurs with most of yours shots is consistent with every other aimbot video I have seen when it comes to gmod. I figured that it made sense that you were hacking, especially with the couple of kills where it looked like you locked onto them through a wall.

I am obviously a -1 on this unban request for those reasons. I will not give the final vote for this unban request since I am the one that carried out the permanent ban in the first place. I do not care that you are a donor, I would not care if you were a staff member, or a close friend. If I catch someone hacking, I ban them for it.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(01-18-2020, 06:27 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I banned you following a ban request by Djruling posted above. Following the time markers I saw you either lock onto props or know that they are there, without making taunts, but not being able to find them yet. The shake that occurs with most of yours shots is consistent with every other aimbot video I have seen when it comes to gmod. I figured that it made sense that you were hacking, especially with the couple of kills where it looked like you locked onto them through a wall.

I am obviously a -1 on this unban request for those reasons. I will not give the final vote for this unban request since I am the one that carried out the permanent ban in the first place. I do not care that you are a donor, I would not care if you were a staff member, or a close friend. If I catch someone hacking, I ban them for it.

ummmm excuse me...…. im just gonna say this...…. if it was aimbot wouldnt I hit them quicker than is shown? I have seen how it works on black ops 2 and people shoot me from across the map while looking at the sky.... and as for how I spin around I have only been using my pc for a few weeks now and the mouse sensitivity I am not use to yet.... as shown when I had opened the locker... I moved my mouse to much and I panicked.... it would not have been the first time ask mother nuru
(01-18-2020, 06:41 PM)§ Wrote: ummmm excuse me...…. im just gonna say this...…. if it was aimbot wouldnt I hit them quicker than is shown? I have seen how it works on black ops 2 and people shoot me from across the map while looking at the sky.... and as for how I spin around I have only been using my pc for a few weeks now and the mouse sensitivity I am not use to yet.... as shown when I had opened the locker... I moved my mouse to much and I panicked.... it would not have been the first time ask mother nuru

It had nothing to do with your spinning with the locker. Aimbot looks different going from game to game from the user and other players perspective. I was not using the locker as an example, I'm talking about when with every shot, there is a screen shake that is common with gmod aimbot.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(01-18-2020, 06:45 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 06:41 PM)§ Wrote: ummmm excuse me...…. im just gonna say this...…. if it was aimbot wouldnt I hit them quicker than is shown? I have seen how it works on black ops 2 and people shoot me from across the map while looking at the sky.... and as for how I spin around I have only been using my pc for a few weeks now and the mouse sensitivity I am not use to yet.... as shown when I had opened the locker... I moved my mouse to much and I panicked.... it would not have been the first time ask mother nuru

It had nothing to do with your spinning with the locker. Aimbot looks different going from game to game from the user and other players perspective. I was not using the locker as an example, I'm talking about when with every shot, there is a screen shake that is common with gmod aimbot.

ok..… I honestly have no clue what you are meaning by shake... I seemed normal.... then again Ive only played gmod for a week