Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff abuse report on the Admins
Offender's Name: Avi STEAM_0:0:171398726, Hani STEAM_0:0:66026831, Gabe STEAM_0:1:93840118

Offender's Rank: Admins

What They Did:
I recently applied for Tmod, which was denied. I had received 16 +1’s from community members that have played with me and have seen my performance. I am completely fine with being denied, except when they have to accuse me of stuff I have not done and never play on the server with me. I was denied for the fact that “Between your last app and this one, there have been several cases of this. The most recent three being you receiving two warnings in separate instances in the month of December and another minor incident at the beginning of January.” Yes, I did add a slay to Brown for no reason and he did not care; and yes, I kicked Mini one time from the game and as far as I know he did not care. The biggest problem with this reason is that every staff member has kicked another on multiple occasions. What happens when a new staff member joins? What happens when they get promoted? They get kicked! How is my “abuse” any different? 

According to committee rules found here, each committee member has to have at Minimum 10 hours over the course of two weeks. So, let's take a look at their hours?

Proof:
Avi
[Image: z62sdgnxS8meUhZ2UXihGQ.png]
As you can see, she does not have 10 hours over two weeks
Gabe
[Image: ZyX9vfH-SkmKF2NG_TUu6A.png]
As you can see, He does not either.
Hani
[Image: RhvKzND0TqSMbH82wv2EzQ.png]
And, low and behold, she does not either.
So let’s get to the mods in the committee. 
Penguin, has resigned but has informed me that she did not cast a vote.
Raider
[Image: Gabe.PNG]
has bad wifi, as a result, he does not have 10 hours.
Renzo
[Image: Renzo.PNG]
missing and has 0 hours.

As you can see here, not a single member of the Tmod community should have voted on my app (besides penguin) because they do not meet the necessary requirements. Would it not make more sense to take the opinions of current staff and current players that see me everyday and use what they say?
+1 For team of rotating admins
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
xD
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
This should be interesting. I'd like to see the replies to this one
But for real this has been a problem with every team of admins we have had. We need to rotate admins once they drop below the 10 hour requirement.
Just a suggestion.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Give you props for this thread, takes courage to stand up for something you don't agree with, not many people do it. I also agree with you, the inactivity is extremely large amongest the staff but esp. the admins.

When it boils down too it, you have to blame the owner. He isen't present here too say his opinion, or make a final decision on anything. For everyone that says hes "busy" bugger off, I work 10 hr days, 5 days a week. It doesen't take any effort to jump on your phone, and say "this is how this is going to be and thats that"

Without a leader to guide his tribe, the tribe will eventually have so much inward conflict that the tribe will collapse.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Ace for owner
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
brooooo u wildin lmao

Aye fr tho props to you for thinking anybody can do anything about this. The entire thing makes sense and in a perfect world would get attention from the one person who could do something about it, but unfortunately that's not going to happen.

On the point about your app, while I agree that you do abuse your powers jokingly more than should be allowed, so does every other staff member. Hell, I do it. If that's the basis with which we're denying applications that's fine, but for fuck's sake, hold everybody to the same standards. I've seen this problem time and time again, and when it's brought up, empty promises are made to the community and life goes on.

I tremendously respect that you made this thread, because it's something that not many people would even dream of doing. Props to you, message me on discord if you wanna talk more.
While it definitely isn't abuse to be denied a staff position of any kind since none are guaranteed, community +1s or not, this thread does bring up some good points. Admins definitely should have enough time on the server to know what's going on. I guess this would be better as a general discussion topic as opposed to an abuse report, but it does bring up some valid points.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Alright. So you've shown a problem, now what's your solution?

If none of the committee members were able to vote, then would you prefer that your application be on standby until at least one member has enough hours to vote? 

Again, what is your proposed solution?