Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noire ♜'s Moderator Application?
(01-31-2020, 12:05 AM)Gabe Wrote: Reminder that comments must provide meaningful input. Went through and deleted those that did. Must answer the question “so what.” If it doesn’t provide meaningful input into the applicant and offers nothing of substance, we simply don’t care and don’t need to see it clutter the thread. Refer to thread below.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps

Fine, I guess my love for Noire must be explained. I love Noire because he is active and is always a very chill dude to play with. He also knows the rules and is very lovely to talk to about reports, rdm issues and general questions. He also plays when there is no staff on, which is pretty cool. I have never seen Noire lose his cool. I would like to see his staffing powers extended so he can Moderate where others cannot. Therefor I will +1 this because he is a good staff member. Also @Gabe you said you deleted the comments that did provide meaningful input. Might want to fix that lol. +1 Noire for Mod.
This guy kicks ass, enough said. Christian said it perfectly, we need folks that can throw a ban hammer, and I'm confident Noire is more than capable of doing that.

Also Gabe sucks >: ( <3
+1 noire is a very good tmod has good activity,knows the rules and i think will be a good mod
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 very active in all aspects of the community, one of the most qualified people we have who would make a great mod overall. I remember talking to him before he was staff and the amount of dedication he showed towards TTT and Dink’s in general at that time has grown tremendously to now. Good luck on your application bubby
easy +1 he's cute af and knows what he's doing, he'll be an amazing mod. Literally, no downside to promoting him.

everyone already said why tbh
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Accepted