Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noire ♜'s Moderator Application?
Ingame Name: Noire ♜

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59816946

[Image: b4166ac20e05a90712f6a899dd8d6dad.png]

When First Joined: I first joined the server under the name 'The Awesome Dude' back in early 2015.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available a lot throughout the day. I can get on whenever I am not in class or am not doing extracurriculars.  Weekdays - Mainly 5-11 but can be flexible  Weekends - Will be spotty. I cannot stay in the dorms on Saturdays so those will not be great for me. On the other hand, later in the day on Sundays. During holidays, however, you'll find me on most of the time. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Trial Moderator

What can you do to help the community:  The more and more I play the community the more and more I see ways that I can try to improve the community and server. I continue to gain more and more experience as a staff member and hope to gain more in a new position. All of this experience will hopefully prepare me to handle anything that I can be hit with. You can see my trusted/t-mod apps for more information on my experience, or you can ask me for my 'server-staffing resume'. (How nerdy is that lmao) With the rank Moderator, you gain many powers that make life as a staff member much more, 'stream-lined'. You also get powers such as the ability to ban. With this, I'll be able to do a million and one ban requests and I have the experience on the server to dish out bans as well as judge ban requests. I'd love to also get involved with things outside of the server, such as simple coding and taking part in the many different staff committees. I was cursed with being a bit of a perfectionist. This 'curse' will not only cause me to work my ass off trying my best but hopefully, it will help me train up and coming staff members, I would personally love to be working with training new Trusted. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help this community because I really don't want to see it die. The TTT server has been going over more and more 'speed-bumps' in the last year and I want 2020 to be different. I wanna do my best to help push for that better 2020. I've put so much time into this server it'd be a waste of it to just die because of a few bumps here and there. Moderators, in my opinion, are pillars of the community. As a pillar of the community, I want to maintain a positive, optimistic view of the future. It's been hard to maintain that within the community, but I wanna radiate optimism throughout the staff team and the general census. So, yeah. I want to see this community succeed, still.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have never been banned before.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I have.

How did you find us?: Uh, I just joined because it was FastDL

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, I have.
Easy +1 from me, you are one of the main people i can count on to stay impartial and focused on the server. If i do log on and see that you're on, then i know its gonna be a clean game. You help when i have questions and even look into issues for me when i mentioned them, such as possible hackers and such. To be honest you not getting this rank promotion would be another example of corrupt government, like the one our country is currently facing. Regardless if they care at all about this server then they'll pick someone like you to represent it.
Big +1, a genuinely good person and a great staff member, one of the best on the server atm.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1 Noire is a fantastic staff member and I am fully confident in his staffing ability and believe he is ready to move up the ladder. We need more mods, and Noire is a perfect fit for one. Good luck friend
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Noire! my man you really deserve this opportunity to help the server you are active and want to help the server and I hope to get to see you in that kush green FAT +1
Easy +1. Noire was there for me when I first started the server and getting involved. He showed me most of what I know and I probably wouldn't be staff if not for him. Noire is level headed and always making the right decision. I dont know one community member that has a problem with Noire. Easy +1.
sure, server needs more than two active mods and noire is a good fit, even if i dont think he deserves to be subject to being around this shitty community any more than he already is. +1
+1, mods are desperately needed and he's been an exemplary test mod in handling situations, making reports and having fun on the server. If he's willing to step up to the plate, he's definitely a great choice
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Reminder that comments must provide meaningful input. Went through and deleted those that did not. Must answer the question “so what.” If it doesn’t provide meaningful input into the applicant and offers nothing of substance, we simply don’t care and don’t need to see it clutter the thread. Refer to thread below.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps
This one is kinda obvious to me. We need Moderators, and Noire fits the bill. As his activity shows, he's usually always on keeping the Server moderated. With the loss of Penguin, and other Mods being currently inactive, it does not hurt at all to promote Noire here. He's a great Staff Memeber, and should do well as a Mod.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]