Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP
(01-28-2020, 01:21 AM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: I have may not know him, but I had read his posts that he has done on the forums,

May he rest in peace and be free from any pain that binds him as well as giving            condolences and blessing to him as well as his family for this loss of a guy who help build many things for this community and gave way to people that he had affect in this community... 

May the god from any religion, no matter any person follows knows, give peace for this man and his family and for us to remember him by as well as celebrating his birthday.

Happy Birthday, @Sugam I hope you know from beyond that you will be missed in our community.

I would have to agree with you on this one.
Glub Glub
Rip Fish. It was a real pleasure playing with you, thank you for all the work you put into this server. Glub Glub.
I had no idea he passed, I just thought he left. Fuck, man.

Long live the glub glub. I’ll never forget his old minecraft fish profile picture
[Image: giphy.gif]
That's so sad to see but may Glub fly high and look upon all of us
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Glub Glub
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Glub Glub
Glub glub. Thanks for all you did to help with the foundation of the servers/forums.
Rest easy Glub
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Glub in peace big fish, I remember when he taught me lua for the first time.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions