Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is time
This is one of the hardest decisions i have had to make in a long time. For i love this community with everything i have. For i have not only made friends from this community, i have also developed a family in a sense. I have been here 5 years and it was a great time don't get me wrong. What has brought this about is the fact that all the drama and stuff that has been stirred up with in the community. I feel that my time as a admin was not wasted, i feel i have made my mark on the Dinkleberg Community with all the hard work i have put into this server. I did my best as a admin to stay consistent and unbiased. I have made mistakes along the way which is to be expected as for i am human. So i feel with the recent up rise that there is nothing that i can do to improve the server nor help it anymore. So with that said this old timer will be stepping down from the admin position in TTT, and hopefully give birth to a newer fresher admin that can help guide the server in a right direction. I don't want the server to go down in flames this was a place where i came to enjoy the company of many friends that have come and gone and i will never forget the moments i have spent here at dinklebergs TTT. I love you all so much, im not gonna go and ping everybody and single people out of who i was closest to, for all of you have left a mark in my life in some type of way. I would like to wish Dink the best of luck with the server, you know you are one of the greatest friends i've made while i was here, wish we could catch up sometime and chat irl. To staff of dinks you guys are amazing i've had a blast with you dorks and will miss you.
Love you Dakota <3 good luck on your future en devours <3
Thank you for everything you've ever done for the server man. It's been a real honor playing and staffing with you (yes, even that time you tricked me into banning dinkleberg). I hope you find the time to join and play sometime Heart
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Was a pleasure getting to know you. I hope to see you around and I wish you the best in life.
Best of luck to you Dakota, thank you for being admin in ttt and helping out on ph every now and then.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You and me have been kind of at odds lately, but it sucks to see somebody who has been on the server a lot lately go.
I'll always miss the good ol days when we still talked to each other and played games

I'm sorry i wasn't the best of friends to you in the end

Love you big dawg, stay strong
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Big F dawg. Welcome to the club

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Donor+ is also purple prick worthy, welcome to the club
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
More Donor+'s. For real tho man, I know you took months away from the community in which was causing you a ton of stress. You were one of the best, and a veteran I didnt' think was going to step down. But I understand, and respect the decision. I hope nothing but the best for you friend. Always welcome to chat or game with me anytime.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]