Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you for the memories
I just wanted to make a dedication to all the former staff and/or players who have made a difference In my life and made a lasting impression. These will span from long ago people who don’t play to people who still play and are great.

Obi Juan - Sounded like a grandpa does years and was funny too, still have one of his binds from my earlier days of TTT
Scoovie - A hardass who used shotguns to get to 700 wins, but in some ways is nice and has his own way of showing it. Still great in my books.
Drew
Kenny
Sugary Sugoi
King Tiger Ace Fasda - Used to target me for wearing link skins and eventually got banned for it. He got it looked into and changed though, amazing at TTT and figuring things out.
Tre Sonnier - Was a fun guy to play with, even before I had a mic would always ask me questions to get me to stand still so he could kill me, was funny about it though.
Traitor - An amazing guy, really helped me along in some ways and was just a great person all together from my memories.
Papa cassette
Ethel
Mallak - Taught me my first exploit ages and ages ago, too bad it was fixed.
Lovantana
Skillets/Aprox - Would always fly around with his broke jet pack, he didn’t mean to but sometimes he would, an amazing player though, he was on a higher tier of skill.
Sassy Phoenix
General Lee
BMan
Fast fire Chris
Dj Snev
Cortana
Soup - An amazing friend, helped me get back into Minecraft at one point, was there for me when I needed advice.
Dalek
Extreme PvE
Turner
City
Setro
Blakeman1
Tyler the masturbator
Linfalas - Amazing Canadian, miss him still and hope to play some games soon, always fun to talk to him.
Geist
Helen
Lily - Was a great friend, I could confide in then when needed and helped a lot
Queef
Auro Arco
Mari
Penguinslayer4
Dong
Laced - An amazing person, always fun to talk to them and enjoy their company, happy early birthday man, I hope life treats you well.
Fozzy - Another machine, really fun to play with and be able to mess around with. Always scares me to fight them
Cake - A great friend, fun to talk to and be around, have some great memories together
Ace
7-Zip
Derp
Prince Nicky
Salsa
Penny
Hani
Avi
Gabe
Matt
Gothboiclique/JuanCena - I miss this man, hope life is treating him a little better, and hope to see him around again soon.
Noclip
Christian
Foxka
Raider Hanks
Ted
Dakody
Dakota
Tdawg
Cardio
Jimbo
Hoodie - Helped me progress in bhopping and getting better at it. Now I can fly across screens when I choose too. Was fun during the time.
XYZ - Always destroyed me no matter what, couldn’t even crouch spam away from this machine. Always had me scared to play against them.
Sal
Deadpool
Ducky
Bailey
Tons
Trevordakid
Afastazzpanda - First person that I got their snap from Dinks, was a decent person, still see their storied every now and then.
Computing Ash - Taught me some little tricks and how to get better at air strafing.
Dildo Shwaggins
Nevo
Hal
Lycan
Spy
Sample Text
Reed
Admiral Arbok
Xenocrite
Dj Diamond
Acidpoop - Used to barricade ourself in a room together way back when on terrortown, was our signature move, miss those days.
Tahm
xX Duneblaster Xx - My first internet friend way back when I was 3-5 on halo 2, was friends with them on MySpace and everything, didn’t care that I was a squeaker and made playing games fun. I miss them dearly and hope to some day reconnect for one last game.
Stingray
Nopleez - Taught me the very basics of bhopping and always made me laugh, even though I didn’t get bhopping down then it helped a lot later on.
Rue
Crab Nickelson
JesseTheUndeadCowboy

There are many more people. Many far and in between who have also made impressions on me that I have forgotten or can’t remember the names of now. Many of these people will always have different opinions on them but these have made a lasting impression on me. Good luck to everyone now and in the future. May life be gentle to you and carry you to grand places.

If you have anyone you would like to add make a list in the comments of who you remember.

Rip Sugam.
jesus christ you made me think you were resigning cause of the title

also reee to the 4 not being in my name
thank you for including me in this, i miss a lot of these people. while it hurts to think back on the truly great times here, it’s always nice to reminisce and hope for a better future
ree I'm not here
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-06-2020, 02:03 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: ree I'm not here

Like I said, a lot of people I missed due to brain being dumb. But if you have any to add please do.
(02-06-2020, 02:09 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 02:03 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: ree I'm not here

Like I said, a lot of people I missed due to brain being dumb. But if you have any to add please do.

Steelwaffle and NavyInferno if you remember them
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
We need to find and bring back Xenocrite.
where’s stingray, the best staff
nopleez isn’t there either

But thank u for the effort put into this mini
love u mini
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Damn I cant believe I'm finally in one of these <3 love you buddy, I'll play mordhau again sometime I swear
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions