Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Staff stuff
My suggestions is simply to make a Staff command list similar to what PH has so that everyone can be educated on what each level of the staff team are capable of. 

With this I also suggest giving all Murder staff the ability to access the !friends command and !slay, as they apparently don't have it; yet slay is part of the punishment procedures. (If this has already been fixed then disregard this small part)

Thanks for Reading. 
(02-17-2020, 02:33 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
My suggestions is simply to make a Staff command list similar to what PH has so that everyone can be educated on what each level of the staff team are capable of. 

With this I also suggest giving all Murder staff the ability to access the !friends command and !slay, as they apparently don't have it; yet slay is part of the punishment procedures. (If this has already been fixed then disregard this small part)

Thanks for Reading. 

I greatly appreciate your concern. We do now have slay however.
Gag - This revokes a specified players microphone usage. Use ungag to undo this. (!ungag nuru)
Mute - This revokes a specified players chat usage. Use unmute to undo this. (!unmute nuru)
Kick - This kicks a player from the game. Be sure to ALWAYS state a reason on a kick with !kick <player> <reason> I.E. !kick Nuru afk

Teleport(tp) - This will teleport the player where your crosshair is aimed.

And slay 

All these are commands
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-17-2020, 03:10 AM)Sharky Wrote:
-snip-

I was talking more of like a big post similar to this one, as to show all commands for each. 

:^]
Unfortunately, not exactly a lot of active staff on Murder to give insight on the OTHER ranks.. this would be trivial if we had the luxury of asking someone other than Dinkleberg or someone that plays once every two months.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I'll work on the command list when I get the chance
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member