TTT Unban request. SirShoeString
Ingame Name: SirShoeString

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:119397739

Who Banned You: Noire

Reason For Ban: MRDM + Targetting

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've love this server so much and I really love playing on it. The people and the admins are great. I'm sorry to daniel about the targeting and the whole "KOS Daniel" thing. I regret being a ignorant asshole on the ban request thread made against me. I have realized what I did was wrong and will not happen again. I do really like this server and I hope I can play on this again. Love you all hope I see you soon.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Two-idiots-targetting
I've watched the evidence, and I'm honestly not convinced you won't do this again. Even if unbanned. You have a decently brief history of misbehaving, specially with RDMing. You thought it was all fun and games, till you got banned for it. It's only been like a week, so I think you need more time to reflect on what you did wrong.

Ban Request for Reference: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...targetting

-1 Unban / Reduce
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Hey buddy, it's good that you recognize you were in the wrong on this one. I think that you let yourself get sucked into trolling when other people do it and you need to learn to recognize when you go to far. That being said I think you should have a chance to learn from this and play on the server again. +1 for ban reduction. If you are unbanned use this as a learning experience.
We talked it out and are now good,I did have a couple of good rounds with him (when casper wasnt around) +1 to reducing Ban (wanna play with you again eventually)
The apology seems genuine especially since you and Daniel seem to have worked it out. +1 for a reduction with the knowledge that the ice is thin.
-1 I honestly don't think you're sorry this is the second time I've seen. The first time I personally saw was to a reg you and casper were false kosing and rdming ontop of dropping shurikens for casper to throw at innos. I think you can use some time away from the server.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'll support a reduction, but no more than 1 month reduction from the time of the original ban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-28-2020, 09:50 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'll support a reduction, but no more than 1 month reduction from the time of the original ban

More or less?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-28-2020, 10:19 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 09:50 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'll support a reduction, but no more than 1 month reduction from the time of the original ban

More or less?

As in unban him next week
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 for a ban reduction. I was there when he got banned and I just felt so sad because I knew he was joking around which later then crossed the line and turned into a heated situation ;( I don't think he would do this again.