Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardio's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Cardio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59159321

Time Played: 507+ hours

When First Joined: January 5, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually Mondays, Wednesdays, and weekends (I do have a part-time job and am currently taking 5 classes so it may vary). Central Standard Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I'm sometimes on late at night and there are like 20+ people on with no staff. So, seeing a lot of RDM and micspam happen can get kind of annoying and I would like to be able to do something about it. I do have experience of being an admin on a TTT/DarkRP/ZS server but it was several years ago and I can guarantee I would try my best to regain my knowledge of staff privileges and help the community. I like the people here (and I think they like me too, hopefully) and some may say that it is going to shit but I don't believe it. We're all just trying to have fun in our off-time.

Why you want to help the community: I know I say a lot of vulgar things but that can be toned down a notch if my application were to be accepted. It's obviously a joke and I like to act like a big fat meme to others and just want to make TTT more fun. I honestly just want to read people's opinions on me and see if they also see the potential in me becoming a staff member on this server. Overall, I believe I'm a friendly person who just wants to make the community a better place.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: This was 4 years ago so I probably thought I wanted to play a somewhat vanilla server without a lot of add-ons and such. Thus, Dinkleberg's TTT was found.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): It's not perfect, but yes.

Other: I would love to read what you guys think about me (being staff, of course)! I really don't care what happens, I will still play this server when I can and have fun while doing so. All I want to do is spread more positivity and fat memes. Thank you all.
Long time player and knows the rules in and out. Def +1 from me! Would love to see your face more on the forums though!!!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Poggers you probably have a better chance than I ever will! but seriously I know you could be a good trusted you know rules and are very nice and I always have a good time when your on my only concern if you are gonna be active enough to be staff and maybe make some ban request but other than that I think u have what it takes +1
+1 good activty not loud. only thing i would recommend is more ban reqs
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 she's been on TTT for a good bit now, so she's well acquainted with the community I feel like. Very levelheaded and friendly, only suggestion is to do more ban requests ^, but if need be I could help you with that. Honestly not too hard, so I wish you luck
My only concern is how you respond to people who do the classic "egirl, must harass" type situations, i've seen you get pretty upset from these kind of trolls. How would you, if given trusted, respond to these kind of situations? <3
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
huge +1, literally never had a problem with her. least toxic person on dinks by far
(02-29-2020, 10:45 PM)Foxka Wrote: My only concern is how you respond to people who do the classic "egirl, must harass" type situations, i've seen you get pretty upset from these kind of trolls. How would you, if given trusted, respond to these kind of situations? <3

I don't think I really get upset when someone harasses me for being an "egirl". Usually, I ignore the trolls. I've played Garry's Mod for a long time and learned to not take anything seriously since these types of situations are to be expected in the gamer world. You probably heard me respond (like the fat meme I act, jokingly) with a tone where you thought I was upset but I only say things like that to lighten the mood for myself and everyone else. But then again, if I was truly upset with a person, I'd probably ask the person to kindly shut the fUcK up and play the game instead of focusing on my gender/voice.
(02-29-2020, 10:59 PM)Cardio Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:45 PM)Foxka Wrote: My only concern is how you respond to people who do the classic "egirl, must harass" type situations, i've seen you get pretty upset from these kind of trolls. How would you, if given trusted, respond to these kind of situations? <3

I don't think I really get upset when someone harasses me for being an "egirl". Usually, I ignore the trolls. I've played Garry's Mod for a long time and learned to not take anything seriously since these types of situations are to be expected in the gamer world. You probably heard me respond (like the fat meme I act, jokingly) with a tone where you thought I was upset but I only say things like that to lighten the mood for myself and everyone else. But then again, if I was truly upset with a person, I'd probably ask the person to kindly shut the fUcK up and play the game instead of focusing on my gender/voice.
Yah i think you got the wrong person. Cardio is actually really calm when things go to shit. Especially with those kinda people
+1 I like playing with you and it would be good to have another trusted late night when I play