Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoYouEvenModerateBro? (2nd att)
Ingame Name: DoYouLiftBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90546309

Time Played: 2090 hours

When First Joined: Joined this beautiful community in 2013-14 when it went by the 1PS alias.  Had rejoined around March 2019, and recently started getting active again at the end of January

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I’m available for the grave shift duty on weekends and can get on at any time on weekdays after 3:30 PM.  Eastern Standard Time

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community:  I believe that as a moderator I can continue to do the job I am doing now as Test Moderator with the added responsibility that is expected of being a Moderator. I will be a leader for others in the community, and continuously help anyone out that might need it.  I will make sure that IF I need to ban someone, from in server or through a ban request, that the evidence is indisputable and is enough to warrant a ban.  I will hold myself to a high standard to make sure that as a moderator, that people look up to me, and that I need to be that role model for them. 

Why you want to help the community: This community has been my home for GMOD ever since I started playing.  For seven years now I’ve seen this community go through basically everything, but one thing remains the same: The continuity, consistency, and the people that play here that makes it one of the most amazing communities I’ve been blessed to be a part of.  I want to continue to see this community thrive and even through tough times we come together and make the best out of a bad situation. I want to help influence people that might be visiting the server for the first time that this is a community that you should be a part of. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): This has been discussed before in my previous applications, which you will find linked below.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?:  As a youngin I watched GMOD a ton on YouTube. Thought what the hell and bought it and the first server I played on was the old dinks server “1PS”. I’ve stayed true ever since.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):   Yes

Other:  I <3 you all!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1 he is active and always keeps a cool head.
-1 doesn't even lift ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

+1 I think he could handle the position of mod just fine active gets things done in a effect and timely manner
[Image: J6yUs0g]
This man has clearly shown that he cares for the server lift is amazing staff and honestly I’m really surprised that it took this long for him to apply for mod +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 He's a mature adult that can handle things properly. Can lift trolls and rdmers out of the server with simple bicep curls..
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(Input of a tmod that just turned mod)
+1 since coming out of inactivity he's been extremely u̶s̶e̶f̶u̶l helpful in handling things on the server when things were hectic.
Also he's been here longer than me and obviously knows more than me.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Ever since you came back you have done your job well and clearly enjoy the community. Even taking time to talk to me when things happen to me and kept a cool head about things add him to the kush green crew +1 (although should probably lift some more)
Bumping since its getting buried
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1 super mature and defuses well. Has my full support.
+1 even though I am nobody, everyone who is somebody should know that DoYouLift is a great staff member in his current position, handles every situation appropriately and swiftly, and can only do even better things as a full moderator.