Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryuji's Moderator Application
+1
I've watched you grow over your time here. You were calm and collected on every thought process regarding punishments, etc. You and I butt heads a lot because we act a lot alike, but I am very proud of the staff member you've become. You're more than mature enough to handle the responsibility. Just don't let it go to your head and let it get bigger than it is already you dumb air head.

Hey Ryuji!!

I haven't had the pleasure of being on recently while you were on, but in my earlier times of being on while you were, I can say that you know what you are doing and deserve to climb up the ladder  :)  GOOD LUCK!!  +1
Your finally applying for Mod after so long!

+1! you are capable to handle every little situation or major problems too but I hope you have the best of luck and get the rank!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Ryuji, my twin. You have come a long way from  which you were before you have improved drastically and honestly you’re amazing help when it comes to literally anything off server and on server. I believe you have shown that you know how to handle situations in a good manner and you know a lot of the rules, spots ect... you have my +1 and whatever you do don’t stop with what you’re doing dude it’s shown and it’s going in a positive direction. Good luck <3
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 very helpful in ph.
You've done really well as a Tmod I see no reason for you to not move up to the next rank. +1  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
At this point in time, I have chosen to deny this staff application.

You are on active and on the server constantly. You also get along with much of the community and able to work with anyone with reason. However, every now and then you need to phrase what you say or need to focus on what people are saying with serious topics instead of trying to find the perfect gif all the time. This is not to say to stop using gifs but make sure the concerns are met with your responses first, gifs second. There was also that issue last night where it took a few staff members, including me, to convince on what you did was wrong. You did it out of your own convenience cutting corners because you did not want to make a ban request but instead gave the troublemaker an ultimatum possibly scaring the player into line while leaving a bad impression with everyone that witnessed it server side

I say give it another month or so and try again. You are mostly on the right track, this is me partially nitpicking, and letting you know what you need to improve on before getting moderator instead of after. The earliest you may reapply is April 22, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army