Ginger Teaming
Offender's Name: Ginger

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:486639631

Offender's Rank: Tmod

What They Did: Abusing commands

When They Did It: Around 7:30 central time

Potential Witnesses: I don't remember who else was on

Proof: https://youtu.be/rabFuK_SdBw

Other: At the end of the video you can hear her start to say something before saying never mind and that she needs to stop talking and they will have fun later, it may just be me but this seems to be knowing that something she wasn't supposed to be doing would be reported.
Edit: changed what they did
Had same issue where she tp a player on the roof where the murder couldnt get to 

And this was on Family guy map

Ginger .. please do explain
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I mean it seems like Ginger brought the little kid up onto the light pole, but is this really considered teaming? I more see it as abuse of power in general.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Teaming?
I watched the video. I see teleporting, but no targeting. In my eyes and experience, teaming would mean she would be working with someone to specifically fight the opposition which is no what is happening here. I honestly don't see anything egregiously wrong with what she was doing apart from being guilty of having fun with a friend.
I really dont see any proof on that video of her teaming so yea...... more evidence would be more suffice but this one i dont see it im sorry!
No case on teaming, but def one for misuse of powers and from what sharky said it seems tping players during round isnt uncommon...
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-16-2020, 08:53 PM)August Wrote: I watched the video. I see teleporting, but no targeting. In my eyes and experience, teaming would mean she would be working with someone to specifically fight the opposition which is no what is happening here. I honestly don't see anything egregiously wrong with what she was doing apart from being guilty of having fun with a friend.

Like Foxka said, what she did was not Teaming, but it was an abuse of power. The TP command's purpose is to help people get unstuck or to teleport exploiters, not TP people to the top of the map multiple times where the murder can't get them.

Also:
(03-16-2020, 08:19 PM)Sharky Wrote: Had same issue where she tp a player on the roof where the murder couldnt get to 

This isn't anything (imo) demote worthy, but something that should be addressed as an abuse of power as it apparently has happened multiple times.
former admin2
Alright, just gonna throw in my two cents here.

This doesn't look like teaming per se, what I see is Ginger helping a newer player out by Teleporting them to where she is to keep them safe. This could be seen as an abuse of power and favortism as Ginger is only teleporting this one person (shown in the video). 
Obviously the other person being asked to be Tp'd is the murderer, so yeah I can understand not bringing them up there too. Along with the fact that there's really only room for 2 up there.

Do I think some things could have gone better or been handled better in the video? yes.
That being said, there's no major violation that I can see. So let's learn and move forward.

It's murder, let's just kill people and have fun. ok? 
(03-16-2020, 09:19 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
Alright, just gonna throw in my two cents here.

This doesn't look like teaming per se, what I see is Ginger helping a newer player out by Teleporting them to where she is to keep them safe. This could be seen as an abuse of power and favortism as Ginger is only teleporting this one person (shown in the video). 
Obviously the other person being asked to be Tp'd is the murderer, so yeah I can understand not bringing them up there too. Along with the fact that there's really only room for 2 up there.

Do I think some things could have gone better or been handled better in the video? yes.
That being said, there's no major violation that I can see. So let's learn and move forward.

It's murder, let's just kill people and have fun. ok? 

I would just like to point out that this “newer player” is a regular on the murder server