Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(DHN1) aaron74's Moderator app! This is great guys!
Ingame Name:  (DHN1) aaron74

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43374175

Time Played: 660 hours. (12 hours from 4 weeks, Whoop whoop!)

When First Joined: 2014 at some point.  I would have to look up my old enjin account to find out.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Generally I play from about 11 pm - 5 am CST all week long but get on randomly other than that.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test-Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I am on late at night when there at not many other staff members on and definitely no other mods on.  In the past 3-4 nights alone I have had a lot of trolling and RDMing that happens. If I had the moderator abilities I would be able to handle it without karma banning people or spending a round or two off of the game making a ban request.

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy Dinkleburgs TTT and I always have.  In 2014 I joined Dinks TTT as the first TTT I ever played and just loved the community and the server.  I ended up applying for trusted but in 2015 and got that but wanted to support the server so I donated and then bought T-mod shortly after.  I really enjoy goofing around with the community and keeping it troll free!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Absolutely Not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes but I cannot find it on the old website.

How did you find us?: Scrolling through the server list for TTT when I was first looking for a TTT server.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: I am ready to become a moderator and help Dinks night crew have more fun and less RDM and mess like that.  I have been hesitant about applying right now because I felt like I had been away for a little while and people might not like that.  I have asked around and gotten good feedback so I figured why not give it a shot and see how the rest of you shall feel.  I look forward to y'all responses! 
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.

Messages In This Thread
(DHN1) aaron74's Moderator app! This is great guys! - by (DHN1) aaron74 - 03-17-2020, 03:39 AM