Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immaturity as a Moderator
Just a little background, It was my detective round. i walked into a room and someone started shooting me, i saw his name but couldn't pronounce it and had to start to think on how to kos him, unfortunately i couldn't figure a way of doing so and died in frustration. Mind you im not the only person to complain about his name. "Chce ciasteczka"
i understand that his name has to have a least 3 Latin characters, but for it to be unpronounceable to people who dont know the language is complicated, especially for new players who are maybe just starting to play. yes ik its an old game but that shouldn't matter, new players to a server should be a good thing not a pain. So i decided i should inquire about it to a mod.
i didn't realize that mods are going to be immature and rude unreasonably, being a mod means to moderate the game, not be an asshole to someone who is just asking a question and who would like to actually discuss about it. i dont understand why he would want to be a mod if all he wanted was to play the game and have fun and not deal with peoples issues, then he shouldnt be a mod.

Offender's Name: Lycan

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67771757

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Immaturity, disrespectful, uncooperative 

When They Did It: 9:40 PM 3/20/2020

Potential Witnesses: Caddy

Proof: attachments

Other: ill be posting a second forum for the other screen shots since the limit is 5

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

can you tell me the point of these threads lol
jesus lycan isnt this the 2nd one this week, the fuck is wrong with you.
but speaking realistically,

theres nothing wrong with their name seeing as how you can pronounce a fragment of their name without having a stroke.
its different from having a name written out in japanese or other NON ENGLISH characters. his name was perfectly acceptable.
for example: ciaste; there. simple enough.

far as im concerned, you continued to argue with lycan about this where he had no actual reason to force him to change his name.
you could've just talked with an admin over this instead of instantly going for an abuse thread. so whos really being immature here?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I mean he seem's like he tried to be cooperative, he gave you suggestions on what too call him, and even asked you to google how to pronounce the name correctly. From what I can tell from the Private messages you sent him, it seems he gave you the answer too your issue, and you did not accept his decision, therefore continually pm'd him he became annoyed?

immature about how he responded too you? Sure. Anything worth reporting? Probably not boss :)
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(03-20-2020, 09:28 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: jesus lycan isnt this the 2nd one this week, the fuck is wrong with you.
but speaking realistically,

theres nothing wrong with their name seeing as how you can pronounce a fragment of their name without having a stroke.
its different from having a name written out in japanese or other NON ENGLISH characters. his name was perfectly acceptable.
for example: ciaste; there. simple enough.

far as im concerned, you continued to argue with lycan about this where he had no actual reason to force him to change his name. so whos really being immature here?

i wasnt arguing with him, i realize how my words come off as argumentive, but thats by far not my intent. i was looking for a conversation nothing more, he couldve been mature and stated "im sorry but there is nothing i can do" not! "stop bitching" thats were it went from me addressing my concerns to him being unreasonably rude
(03-20-2020, 09:32 PM)Alystic Numer Wrote: i wasnt arguing with him, i realize how my words come off as argumentive, but thats by far not my intent. i was looking for a conversation nothing more, he couldve been mature and stated "im sorry but there is nothing i can do" not! "stop bitching" thats were it went from me addressing my concerns to him being unreasonably rude
you literally went towards calling him a child and asking why is he a mod because he had no reason to continue discussing this with you, especially when there was no cause for argument over their name from what i see
i wasn't even watching the whole scene when you were talking with him, but the chatlogs here give me a good idea of whats going on.
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-20-2020, 09:37 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 09:32 PM)Alystic Numer Wrote: i wasnt arguing with him, i realize how my words come off as argumentive, but thats by far not my intent. i was looking for a conversation nothing more, he couldve been mature and stated "im sorry but there is nothing i can do" not! "stop bitching" thats were it went from me addressing my concerns to him being unreasonably rude
you literally went towards calling him a child and asking why is he a mod because he had no reason to continue discussing this with you, especially when there was no cause for argument over their name from what i see
i wasn't even watching the whole scene when you were talking with him, but the chatlogs here give me a good idea of whats going on.

ill admit calling him a child is immature myself, so sorry lycan i was wrong for doing so. but my persistence on the topic wasnt for a demand of change, like i said i was looking for a conversation on the topic since it wasnt only me who had a complaint. at the end of the day he still is suppose to be a moderator of the server. telling people to stop bitching when that wasnt the case at all is flat out rude. i wouldnt even be bothered by any of this if it wasnt for that comment alone.
i understand where you're coming from but his name is fine. lycan has the most hours on the server, is one of the best if not the best mod we have and has a very good understanding of how the rules work. sure he was a bit rude but thats lycan
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-20-2020, 09:42 PM)Alystic Numer Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 09:37 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(03-20-2020, 09:32 PM)Alystic Numer Wrote: i wasnt arguing with him, i realize how my words come off as argumentive, but thats by far not my intent. i was looking for a conversation nothing more, he couldve been mature and stated "im sorry but there is nothing i can do" not! "stop bitching" thats were it went from me addressing my concerns to him being unreasonably rude

ill admit calling him a child is immature myself, so sorry lycan i was wrong for doing so. but my persistence on the topic wasnt for a demand of change, like i said i was looking for a conversation on the topic since it wasnt only me who had a complaint. at the end of the day he still is suppose to be a moderator of the server. telling people to stop bitching when that wasnt the case at all is flat out rude. i wouldnt even be bothered by any of this if it wasnt for that comment alone.

and just to clarify my comment of him being a child and immature only occured after the fact of him being rude and telling me to stop bitching, which again wasnt the case at all. toxcity like that shouldnt be an ideal of a moderator. brown you alone i have no issues with, you have never once acted like that and have been a pleasant person to discuss complications with the game.
"you have never once acted like that and have been a pleasant person to discuss complications with the game."
off topic, but you probably haven't seen me when i deal with more certain cases, so im just gonna pretend i didnt hear that, im definitely not the most civil person here.
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020