Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Finding in game items IRL.

Pistol ammo in the ghetto.

Find anything humorously similar to an in game item, other than a cinder block? 
Post it up and blur the line between reality and gaming.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(03-20-2017, 05:59 PM)SuspiciousAF Wrote: Pistol ammo in the ghetto.

Find anything humorously similar to an in game item, other than a cinder block? 
Post it up and blur the line between reality and gaming.

Are you in Lycan' neighborhood?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
how am i supposed to distinguish that nondescript grey box in the middle of the wasteland in which you live to be a box of pistol ammo
If I had a n word with hard r in my house I'd post a picture of it and label it Lycan.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Didn't you know we all live in the same 9 mile area? It's a gov. conspiracy.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Looks like where I park for basketball games
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean