Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donated and got no points
Donated at around 10:00 pm on 3/19/17 and im not sure if i messed something up or not because i have not received the points ($5 donation for 1K member points).
If this is still an issue I can contact someone for you, you may just ned to restart the game since Pointshop 2 is stupid sometimes
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I've gotten some packages and it usually requires map change or reconnecting with !dinksttt so if those happened and you don't have them ask an upper staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-20-2017, 11:23 PM)City Wrote: If this is still an issue I can contact someone for you, you may just ned to restart the game since Pointshop 2 is stupid sometimes

Yeah i forget who it was but i was told by someone to make a post about it.... either blake or obijuan.
Still an issue and ive logged on/off the server and steam. It said it sent an email to someone about the order.
im truely sorry for this

i need your steam id a screenshot of the order /email and if you have one an order or confirmation number

member points? you mean premium points?

you have

regular points 1890049 premium 3
(03-21-2017, 04:23 PM)A Fish Wrote: im truely sorry for this

i need your steam id a screenshot of the order /email and if you have one an order or confirmation number

you have

yeah meant member points...all i have is a receipt from paypal, a transaction on the donate page thats listed as completed but i dont know how to screenshot it

(03-22-2017, 10:24 PM)Tackle My Tiger Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 04:23 PM)A Fish Wrote: im truely sorry for this

you have

yeah meant member points...all i have is a receipt from paypal, a transaction on the donate page thats listed as completed but i dont know how to screenshot it

premium points...i meant premium points