There is a Reason for this Request
Ingame Name: Wild or WildFire (which ever I used)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4006380

Who Banned You: Queef Commando

Reason For Ban: Community Toxicity (one of the topics), Harassment, etc. 

Length of Ban: Community Banned

Reason for Admins to Unban:

My actions back than were irrational but provoked. I will only apologize for most of it but the rest will stay due to a lot of broken rules and the fact that most of the information was stolen from a PRIVATE discord server. Again, I apologize for most of it. My main reason of wanting to be unbanned after, forgot how long it already has been, so long is because I have been randomly requested to visit/play with some of the old friends on here. I don't have any intentions of playing like crazy like I used to, but when I am requested to pour one out with some oldies I will. I will state it again, I do apologize for most but not all my actions because a lot of people were unjustly and falsely punished. I have left an example of actually TLC to players that have mentioned my named before. For example, @daeganislegit mentioned me in a thread about how I kept him safe during times of harassment since he WAS staff and no one noticed any of it the issues besides me. My hours on this only server says all my work and foundation that was created with some old staff members that we all wish were still included in this community. I will leave it up to the admins whether if I should come back or not, I do not care either decision. Just a friendly try while we are all social distancing. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=WILD

Other: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pid=0#pid0

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Bump so people actually see it because it needed to be approved first for some reason which deleted it.

Also I'd appreciate helpful and insightful comments concerning the unban only. Comments only concerning the original banning aren't helpful or needed and stir up unneeded drama.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 bye skiddo

seriously tho this one is a no brainer lol if y'all brought me back you should've let this fucker back in ages ago
+1 gonna be completely real here, a good majority of the people who were banned are now unbanned. The main problem is still banned. It has been 7 months now, I believe that you've had time to actually think about everything that happened, and as you stated in your appeal you're not going to play as much, only to be with friends. Good luck
(03-27-2020, 01:30 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Bump so people actually see it because it needed to be approved first for some reason which deleted it.

This happened to all of us when we were banned, our forum accounts were left with that stupid ass moderation so everything we said had to be approved. Unnecessary as hell imo, even if this is denied I would still remove it so you don't need to go through this process next time.
+1

Regardless of what was or was not said, it's been 7 months and he has never done anything directly that warranted a community ban IMO. And, what could happen if he was unbanned? I'm saying this with as much current relevancy as possible, but the drama that caused all the bans is a non-issue at this point in time so he has no reason to stay banned.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 bring back my man wild. He’s a home boy and a real one. If he’s making the time to apologize after all this he has good intent
No brainer 

1+ Helpful back then and I'll be happy to see him back in the community 

Give him a chance
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I think we all know my response to this thread so I'll just state.
Wild is a homie and made me feel very welcomed in this community. He took the time to get to know me and gave me a chance to interact with him and his friends outside of the server and has become one of my most played with people in other games besides xanny and ace. This man is a true homie and I don't think he ever deserved to be banned.
Here is something I want everyone who reads this to ask themselves. Do you ever trash talk teachers, do you trash talk your managers, do you even trash talk your parents when they aren't around?
Essentially thats what wild did, but you don't get expelled from school for disliking a teacher, your family doesn't ostracize you because you think your parents are too strict, and you don't get fired because you disagree with your boss, your boss pulls you in and asks why you're unhappy. So why was wild banned for simply disagreeing with the way things were being run? Doesn't make sense to me at least.
+1 took you forever good luck
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]