There is a Reason for this Request
I think we all know my response to this thread so I'll just state.
Wild is a homie and made me feel very welcomed in this community. He took the time to get to know me and gave me a chance to interact with him and his friends outside of the server and has become one of my most played with people in other games besides xanny and ace. This man is a true homie and I don't think he ever deserved to be banned.
Here is something I want everyone who reads this to ask themselves. Do you ever trash talk teachers, do you trash talk your managers, do you even trash talk your parents when they aren't around?
Essentially thats what wild did, but you don't get expelled from school for disliking a teacher, your family doesn't ostracize you because you think your parents are too strict, and you don't get fired because you disagree with your boss, your boss pulls you in and asks why you're unhappy. So why was wild banned for simply disagreeing with the way things were being run? Doesn't make sense to me at least.

Messages In This Thread
There is a Reason for this Request - by kujo - 03-26-2020, 08:22 PM
RE: There is a Reason for this Request - by Myron - 03-27-2020, 01:43 PM
RE: There is a Reason for this Request - by Myron - 03-27-2020, 01:39 PM
RE: There is a Reason for this Request - by ding - 03-27-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: There is a Reason for this Request - by nevo - 03-27-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: There is a Reason for this Request - by Battons - 03-28-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: There is a Reason for this Request - by Cake - 03-29-2020, 06:47 PM