Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Application
Ingame Name: ℛⓊⓈⓉⓎ
(or ℳs.ℛeacℋ)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:518112044

Time Played: 125 hours

When First Joined: I do not recall when I first joined

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone: Monday-Friday after School, around 5-9 PM. GMT. Sat-Sun, 9 AM - 2 PM

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can bring admin to a more 24/7 

Why do you want to help the community?: The lack of admin when I get on, being in a different time zone then maybe all admins 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No 

How did you find us?: I chose Dinkleberg’s over the other servers because, the qualities of being able to spin freely as a prop

Other:

Requirements are the ones in red that you need

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help
You have the hours that for sure. But would recommend spending some time forums wise.

I also recommend getting some ban request up so it shows staff that you know the rules and you have some kind of recording software or screenshot to get bad players.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Alright first off, thank you for applying Rusty. You need an introduction. Make an introduction or else the application will be invalid. Even with the introduction if you do put one up this staff application looks like it took you 5 minutes to do. It seems as if you just want power. I get you to want to help out but you don't just help out with power. Also, I haven't seen you in-game. Also, it helps to have a couple of ban requests to show us that you do have a recording software as it is a requirement for becoming staff. As of right now, I'm going to have to -1.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Hey Ms. Reach We know you want to be part of the staff team. but unfortunately, there are requirements that you need to fill out.

You need to be active if you want to be part of staff, You need to be in the community for at least a month, you need to make sure people recognize you even if it is not from PH (optional), and you need to have an introduction.

Your a good player to play with but if you want to become staff, you will need time to learn about how it is to be staff then to be a regular player.

I will remain neutral no -1 or +1. I will remain neutral.

You have the ability to make the server as fun as it can be but it needs improvement.

I hope in the next application you will get all the requirements.

Better luck next time
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hello, and thank you for applying. 

Unfortunately you do not meet any of the requirements necessary to become staff at this time. 

You haven't been a part of the community for a month yet as you joined on March 3 according to game tracker. 

You don't have enough hours on server as you only have 852 mins (14 hours) on server between your names shown here,  here, and here

At this time your only thread is this application, thus you are missing a introduction thread which is part of the requirements shown in this section which says "read this before applying"; obviously you didn't read it. 

Now, setting the hours and lack of time in the community aside lets get down to it.

Your application is lacking. I suggest in the future actually taking time to fill out the application with responses that aren't so generic and include a bit more than just I'm on when admins aren't on. This also show's that you aren't really familiar with the community as there's several staff levels (which are all listed in the Read before applying section). 

My Vote is -1 for various reasons. Majorly being that you don't meet any of the requirements. 

Get your time up and more consistent. Make an introduction thread. Get more familiar with the community, and if you're not already in the discord then join in so you can communicate with staff along with community members. 

Have a great day. I'll see you on the prop field. 
Hey Ms.Reach, I know you may have heard already but you do not meet all of the requirements and therefore a -1 from me.

Aside from that, when on the server, I haven't really seen you do much towards helping staff or trying to stop trolls or mic spammers. I suggest that you try to do more of that before you apply again. Also, you may want to be more prominent on the discord and forums to get more involved with the community. Finally, I think that you do want to help the server so I suggest you ask staff if there are any questions you have related to handling situations or if you just need help in general. I am always happy to help!

See ya around!
-Slash the Hedgehog
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Hey Ms Reach!

While I admire your enthusiasm to shoot up in the ranks, I don't think you're there quite yet. So as not to repeat what's come before, I'll just add in what's different. I have seen you on server maybe once or twice within the past week that I've been on, and while you do seem comfortable navigating around and I have seen you have some chat with other players, it would be nice to see you on at some more popular times. Now obviously your outside life should always come first, in which case I would suggest interacting with the community via the forums or even the Discord - means you can chat on the go and are still able to keep up with general server life.

Don't let this dishearten you though! I would love to see you continue to play on server and look forward to seeing you around more in the community.

For now I'll say 0 because I do think everyone deserves a chance to develop.

See you around I hope!! <3
(03-30-2020, 02:46 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Hello, and thank you for applying. 

Unfortunately you do not meet any of the requirements necessary to become staff at this time. 

You haven't been a part of the community for a month yet as you joined on March 3 according to game tracker. 

You don't have enough hours on server as you only have 852 mins (14 hours) on server between your names shown here,  here, and here

At this time your only thread is this application, thus you are missing a introduction thread which is part of the requirements shown in this section which says "read this before applying"; obviously you didn't read it. 

Now, setting the hours and lack of time in the community aside lets get down to it.

Your application is lacking. I suggest in the future actually taking time to fill out the application with responses that aren't so generic and include a bit more than just I'm on when admins aren't on. This also show's that you aren't really familiar with the community as there's several staff levels (which are all listed in the Read before applying section). 

My Vote is -1 for various reasons. Majorly being that you don't meet any of the requirements. 

Get your time up and more consistent. Make an introduction thread. Get more familiar with the community, and if you're not already in the discord then join in so you can communicate with staff along with community members. 

Have a great day. I'll see you on the prop field. 

i first joined as my original name, Us3St34m
(03-31-2020, 07:03 PM)ℛⓊⓈⓉⓎ Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 02:46 AM)The Triangle Wrote:
-SNIP-

i first joined as my original name, Us3St34m
So you have 28 hours total with the name Us35St34
And joined 28 Nov 2019

You haven't been active in the community a month though you have been here over a month.
Your hours still don't meet requirements
You still don't have a intro thread.
Hey Ms. Reach, and Thanks for Applying

Hey after reading what everyone has saying, I see that most of whats happening is that you change your name alot, I've known you for more than just 1 month but thats because I've known you under different names. You change your name alot and that means each name start recording a new set of hours. Maybe list all the names you've had on server which can be connected to your time on. Making an intro should be easy and fast, just introduce yourself. Join our discord and look around on the forums to immerse yourself more with how things work here. 

I for one have seen you on alot, but considering the timezones and schedules lately, I haven't seen you around. I'm going to remain neutral because I don't know what you've been up to lately, but good luck with this. 

Make sure to probably revise your current app or maybe dont get discouraged and try again next time. C: