Poll: Stay or remove for the time being
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
remove
16.67%
1 16.67%
Stay
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
current !ghost mode, removed or stay as is?
As the title says we're take a small look at !ghost. We would like your feedback to how it is on the server simply:

Reason for this post is that the current !ghost is buggy. Deaths can still see !ghosts workshop items, !ghost phase through some traps / auto-traps. spectating is broken once you leave !ghost, !ghosts can't get teleported via the map (like the crash_medieval spawn tube for example).

While eventually we'll need to look for a new one to replace this one as yes it's really buggy. What would you as the community like to see with it done with it in the meantime while we look for a new one to replace this one?
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Keep it. Only thing to use when the server is dead. In addition, you stated that there will be soon a resolution so I believe that it will not be significant as it may come off.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I reckon we should keep it but have it for most maps
Some maps it works some that dont.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Gonna give this the ye ol' bump need more votes and opinion
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Personally when i use it i have no issues, the only thing i wish you could do, is fly around like having No-clip sort of
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-02-2020, 05:23 PM)Titan17 Wrote: Personally when i use it i have no issues, the only thing i wish you could do, is fly around like having No-clip sort of

T Mods have No clip. However I dont like how its green in one  and in the tab menu its blue.

But I am keen for !ghost for most maps actually work

Like most maps you fall straight through the trap
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(04-02-2020, 06:01 PM)WIZARD Wrote: T Mods have No clip. However I dont like how its green in one  and in the tab menu its blue.

Yeah i know us TestMods have No clip but when you type ghost u can walk around but if u fall off u dont die or get teleported so you cant get back, but if there is a 
way for the regular players to still get back.
[Image: titan.gif]
(04-02-2020, 06:12 PM)Titan17 Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 06:01 PM)WIZARD Wrote: T Mods have No clip. However I dont like how its green in one  and in the tab menu its blue.

Yeah i know us TestMods have No clip but when you type ghost u can walk around but if u fall off u dont die or get teleported so you cant get back, but if there is a 
way for the regular players to still get back.

If people do get stuck they usually type !ghost again to get out of ghost mode and retype again. Most maps dont even let you get through the first trap with ghost. Trap floors for example
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
One last bump to get people's opinion on this subject.
On one hand, ghost is fun when the server is dead, so that you can explore maps on your own.

On the other hand it's shitty because it is buggy on half the maps, it does have issues with the first trap on the majority of maps, and unlike MOST dr servers, when you use !ghost, you can't start flying around or auto teleport back up to a trap/the beginning.

I think the best thing to do is to find a newer version of ghost (Preferably one that has the noclip in it), or one made by someone else, and find working addons that go with it such as a floor teleport.