Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
Offender's Name: ๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95833232

Offender's Rank: Donor/Regular

What They Did: Abused Power and Argued With Staff on multiple occasions

When They Did It: Multiple instances including today, and in the past since obtaining donor

Potential Witnesses: Voss, Pixie, Happy Mirror, Eluviate, Starling, Bananafluid

Proof: https://youtu.be/wAEtAMSNQ6k?t=223
          Arguing with Staff

https://youtu.be/-UEePhJblOI
6:17 gagged happy
12:40 gagged piano

https://youtu.be/Fx3P4Zx3zgs

[Image: 3oqLwz7.png]

0:00-1:00 telling me that "he knows what he's doing"

https://youtu.be/oczNuS1bKPk

1:49 kicks a guy for a name without warning

I ask him to let me handle commands since he gagged someone w/out warning when they had a bit of feedback and this is his response
[Image: 3LKc7gh.png]
Other:
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Take away my donor rank if you want.  You used to be cool slash, like making stupid jokes and being cool, but if you're gonna be staff then you gotta actually play the part.  There have been instances where I have noticed you stalling or outright not using your powers when necessary.  WARNING PEOPLE FOR TEN MINUTES IS NOT HOW YOU STAFF.  There have also been times where you DO NOT CARE if a donor uses their powers when you've been online.  I am tired of taking this bullshit for being efficient and trying to keep the server sane, especially from a staff member who can barely do his rank and picks favorites(or enemies).  I just won't use my donor powers again, because this "have to staff when none are online" bullshit is so dumb. Like us donors are trying to make the staff's lives easier by handling gags and shit, so they can focus on bans etc.  You know, THE IMPORTANT SHIT.  We know what the rules are and we do give adequate warnings to offenders.  It is especially is useful when the server is littered with trolls and spammers, the ones donors SHOULD be taking care of, so any staff online can focus on ghosters and cheaters, and it does not help when staff are intentionally slowing down the process just so they can look good on forums.  Hop off my dick and do your job.
(03-31-2020, 08:44 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Take away my donor rank if you want.  You used to be cool slash, like making stupid jokes and being cool, but if you're gonna be staff then you gotta actually play the part.  There have been instances where I have noticed you stalling or outright not using your powers when necessary.  WARNING PEOPLE FOR TEN MINUTES IS NOT HOW YOU STAFF.  There have also been times where you DO NOT CARE if a donor uses their powers when you've been online.  I am tired of taking this bullshit for being efficient and trying to keep the server sane, especially from a staff member who can barely do his rank and picks favorites(or enemies).  I just won't use my donor powers again, because this "have to staff when none are online" bullshit is so dumb. Like us donors are trying to make the staff's lives easier by handling gags and shit, so they can focus on bans etc.  You know, THE IMPORTANT SHIT.  We know what the rules are and we do give adequate warnings to offenders.  It is especially is useful when the server is littered with trolls and spammers, the ones donors SHOULD be taking care of, so any staff online can focus on ghosters and cheaters, and it does not help when staff are intentionally slowing down the process just so they can look good on forums.  Hop off my dick and do your job.

alright, so slash is a trusted which is beginner staff he is still learning procedures etc... You dont just try to support the server but troll as well and you have abused your powers yet this isn't just slashes videos multiple people and instances. You handled this immaturely and this shows that you should not have the donor rank because of what evidence we have and what you have just said.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(03-31-2020, 08:44 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Take away my donor rank if you want.  You used to be cool slash, like making stupid jokes and being cool, but if you're gonna be staff then you gotta actually play the part.  There have been instances where I have noticed you stalling or outright not using your powers when necessary.  WARNING PEOPLE FOR TEN MINUTES IS NOT HOW YOU STAFF.  There have also been times where you DO NOT CARE if a donor uses their powers when you've been online.  I am tired of taking this bullshit for being efficient and trying to keep the server sane, especially from a staff member who can barely do his rank and picks favorites(or enemies).  I just won't use my donor powers again, because this "have to staff when none are online" bullshit is so dumb. Like us donors are trying to make the staff's lives easier by handling gags and shit, so they can focus on bans etc.  You know, THE IMPORTANT SHIT.  We know what the rules are and we do give adequate warnings to offenders.  It is especially is useful when the server is littered with trolls and spammers, the ones donors SHOULD be taking care of, so any staff online can focus on ghosters and cheaters, and it does not help when staff are intentionally slowing down the process just so they can look good on forums.  Hop off my dick and do your job.

We all learn new things when it comes to staffing, Slasheronic is still learning new things when it comes to Trusted. It's much harder to handle when it comes to trollers and etc. It's best to ASK to use your powers or to help when there's only ONE staff member on, Donors are people who take care of some problems when asked or handles the server when no staff are on cause who else is gonna do it when no staff members are on. I hope you understand this more clearly.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(03-31-2020, 08:44 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: -cut-

Just to give a general reply to all of this.

First of all, this, at least I highly believe, can be worded better.

Second, not all of this evidence is from Slash

Third, trusted cannot ban.

Maybe try again with a more proper response?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
just speaking from experience, staff typically don't want people interfering with what their doing unless they request for some help; maybe just @ in admin chat if things are very hectic, asking if you can help in some way like handling some gags while they deal with more pressing matters; and if they're trusted then the most important part about it is them learning how to deal with these situations by themselves so they're more prepared for larger things in the future - holding their hand the whole way'll just lead to them making poor staff without "supervision" because they haven't learned anything other than to do what they're advised to do ;;;; basically letting them learn is important, so try to ask if they want some help but yeah whenever there isn't staff on you should be fine to use your powers as long as its justified -- also imagine giving money to a gmod server

i don't really know the situation or the people involved, just here to give my two and a half sheckles
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
Thank you all for responding. I admit I was very heated in the moment after reading this. There have been other staff doing what I stated in my first post as well. While I do not have proof on hand, I am more than willing to get it if Admins request. 
I understand that Trusted are staff in training but I feel as if they should take the initiative especially when they hold the role longer than others. I understand that everyone wants this server to run smoothly, but I feel like it's unfair if other staff can jokingly gag each other or otherwise abuse powers but Donors are not allowed to. Yes, call me immature but I am not fazed when some staff have been doing what I just said, for a good while.
I don't want to be dissing people off like this, but not just myself have noticed this, and people are starting to be concerned about it too. I really just want to have a good time, and I understand that the donors are held to a higher expectation than the normal players; but it's hard when new users abuse the rules and the staff seem to pick on a certain few, rather than doing their job.

EDIT: here's some proof.  Staff can screw around and abuse powers as a joke, but donors can't?
[Trusted]DEAD Hollow Moon: !mute andre XD Hollow Moon muted Andre [Moderator]DEAD Andre: !unmute andre

I know this isn't a screenshot, but it is copy pasted word-for-word.

Also, Slash's signature or whatever IS A LITERAL SCREENSHOT OF FISH BANNING HIM AS A JOKE.  You all are really gonna do this when you flaunt being able to abuse your powers on the FORUMS??
(03-31-2020, 09:34 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Thank you all for responding. I admit I was very heated in the moment after reading this. There have been other staff doing what I stated in my first post as well. While I do not have proof on hand, I am more than willing to get it if Admins request. 
I understand that Trusted are staff in training but I feel as if they should take the initiative especially when they hold the role longer than others. I understand that everyone wants this server to run smoothly, but I feel like it's unfair if other staff can jokingly gag each other or otherwise abuse powers but Donors are not allowed to. Yes, call me immature but I am not fazed when some staff have been doing what I just said, for a good while.
I don't want to be dissing people off like this, but not just myself have noticed this, and people are starting to be concerned about it too. I really just want to have a good time, and I understand that the donors are held to a higher expectation than the normal players; but it's hard when new users abuse the rules and the staff seem to pick on a certain few, rather than doing their job. From my experience staff goes for people who make it obvious that they are breaking rules they wait for the people who do it a little bit to do it more.

EDIT: here's some proof.  Staff can screw around and abuse powers as a joke, but donors can't?
[Trusted]DEAD Hollow Moon: !mute andre XD Hollow Moon muted Andre [Moderator]DEAD Andre: !unmute andre

I know this isn't a screenshot, but it is copy pasted word-for-word.
Donors do joke around but the times where you gagged happy and maybe piano they disagreed when you gagged them to be funny and joke around but, you just have to understand that many staff members are different to everyone else when it comes to big responsibilities.  
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(03-31-2020, 09:34 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Thank you all for responding. I admit I was very heated in the moment after reading this. There have been other staff doing what I stated in my first post as well. While I do not have proof on hand, I am more than willing to get it if Admins request. 
I don't want to be dissing people off like this, but not just myself have noticed this, and people are starting to be concerned about it too. I really just want to have a good time, and I understand that the donors are held to a higher expectation than the normal players; but it's hard when new users abuse the rules and the staff seem to pick on a certain few, rather than doing their job.

if you're doing it with other people with the same power as you, or people you're acquainted with, i don't feel as if that would be an issue as long as you're both aware that you're fucking around ;; pretty sure its just relationship-based and very situational, as long as its not being abused or done so frequently to where it becomes something that hinders one another then consensual tomfoolery with mutes and gags shouldn't arise issues (just let staff know if they ask about it so they dont "haha see u on the forums idot")

someone correct me if im wrong (which i never am)

also maybe get actual screenshots of chat messages instead of just copying and pasting them lmfao how do i use the internet.viruslink
REPLY TO What Grasse said:

if you're doing it with other people with the same power as you, or people you're acquainted with, i don't feel as if that would be an issue as long as you're both aware that you're fucking around ;; pretty sure its just relationship-based and very situational, as long as its not being abused or done so frequently to where it becomes something that hinders one another then consensual tomfoolery with mutes and gags shouldn't arise issues (just let staff know if they ask about it so they dont "haha see u on the forums idot")

someone correct me if im wrong (which i never am) {END QUOTE}

I agree with you on this.  Either staff have to follow their own rules in those situations, or not rag on lower ranks for doing it to their friends as well.  I only jokingly gag people who I am in a separate voice chat with, and it's usually gone after a few seconds.

REPLY TO KITTY:

(03-31-2020, 09:43 PM)§5Kitty§9Qua_ke Wrote: Donors do joke around but the times where you gagged happy and maybe piano they disagreed when you gagged them to be funny and joke around but, you just have to understand that many staff members are different to everyone else when it comes to big responsibilities.  

Yeah I get that.  I know a few days ago me and a few others WERE ragging on Happy.  I stopped after I was aware he expressed concerns and apologized to him afterwards, and I was and am still sorry for that.  That was a mistake and I will own up to that.  However, that is usually not the case, and when I, and most other Donors, gag people as a joke it is with friends in a voice chat, who get what's going on and are okay with it.  Again, that time was pretty bad, and I am sorry, Happy, if you are reading this.