Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
(03-31-2020, 08:44 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Take away my donor rank if you want.  You used to be cool slash, like making stupid jokes and being cool, but if you're gonna be staff then you gotta actually play the part.  There have been instances where I have noticed you stalling or outright not using your powers when necessary.  WARNING PEOPLE FOR TEN MINUTES IS NOT HOW YOU STAFF.  There have also been times where you DO NOT CARE if a donor uses their powers when you've been online.  I am tired of taking this bullshit for being efficient and trying to keep the server sane, especially from a staff member who can barely do his rank and picks favorites(or enemies).  I just won't use my donor powers again, because this "have to staff when none are online" bullshit is so dumb. Like us donors are trying to make the staff's lives easier by handling gags and shit, so they can focus on bans etc.  You know, THE IMPORTANT SHIT.  We know what the rules are and we do give adequate warnings to offenders.  It is especially is useful when the server is littered with trolls and spammers, the ones donors SHOULD be taking care of, so any staff online can focus on ghosters and cheaters, and it does not help when staff are intentionally slowing down the process just so they can look good on forums.  Hop off my dick and do your job.

alright, so slash is a trusted which is beginner staff he is still learning procedures etc... You dont just try to support the server but troll as well and you have abused your powers yet this isn't just slashes videos multiple people and instances. You handled this immaturely and this shows that you should not have the donor rank because of what evidence we have and what you have just said.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Andre - 03-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Null - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Alora - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM