Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
Thank you all for responding. I admit I was very heated in the moment after reading this. There have been other staff doing what I stated in my first post as well. While I do not have proof on hand, I am more than willing to get it if Admins request. 
I understand that Trusted are staff in training but I feel as if they should take the initiative especially when they hold the role longer than others. I understand that everyone wants this server to run smoothly, but I feel like it's unfair if other staff can jokingly gag each other or otherwise abuse powers but Donors are not allowed to. Yes, call me immature but I am not fazed when some staff have been doing what I just said, for a good while.
I don't want to be dissing people off like this, but not just myself have noticed this, and people are starting to be concerned about it too. I really just want to have a good time, and I understand that the donors are held to a higher expectation than the normal players; but it's hard when new users abuse the rules and the staff seem to pick on a certain few, rather than doing their job.

EDIT: here's some proof.  Staff can screw around and abuse powers as a joke, but donors can't?
[Trusted]DEAD Hollow Moon: !mute andre XD Hollow Moon muted Andre [Moderator]DEAD Andre: !unmute andre

I know this isn't a screenshot, but it is copy pasted word-for-word.

Also, Slash's signature or whatever IS A LITERAL SCREENSHOT OF FISH BANNING HIM AS A JOKE.  You all are really gonna do this when you flaunt being able to abuse your powers on the FORUMS??

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Andre - 03-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by ๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ - 03-31-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Null - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Alora - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM