Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
(03-31-2020, 09:34 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Thank you all for responding. I admit I was very heated in the moment after reading this. There have been other staff doing what I stated in my first post as well. While I do not have proof on hand, I am more than willing to get it if Admins request. 
I understand that Trusted are staff in training but I feel as if they should take the initiative especially when they hold the role longer than others. I understand that everyone wants this server to run smoothly, but I feel like it's unfair if other staff can jokingly gag each other or otherwise abuse powers but Donors are not allowed to. Yes, call me immature but I am not fazed when some staff have been doing what I just said, for a good while.
I don't want to be dissing people off like this, but not just myself have noticed this, and people are starting to be concerned about it too. I really just want to have a good time, and I understand that the donors are held to a higher expectation than the normal players; but it's hard when new users abuse the rules and the staff seem to pick on a certain few, rather than doing their job. From my experience staff goes for people who make it obvious that they are breaking rules they wait for the people who do it a little bit to do it more.

EDIT: here's some proof.  Staff can screw around and abuse powers as a joke, but donors can't?
[Trusted]DEAD Hollow Moon: !mute andre XD Hollow Moon muted Andre [Moderator]DEAD Andre: !unmute andre

I know this isn't a screenshot, but it is copy pasted word-for-word.
Donors do joke around but the times where you gagged happy and maybe piano they disagreed when you gagged them to be funny and joke around but, you just have to understand that many staff members are different to everyone else when it comes to big responsibilities.  
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Andre - 03-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 03-31-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Null - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Alora - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM