Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
REPLY TO What Grasse said:

if you're doing it with other people with the same power as you, or people you're acquainted with, i don't feel as if that would be an issue as long as you're both aware that you're fucking around ;; pretty sure its just relationship-based and very situational, as long as its not being abused or done so frequently to where it becomes something that hinders one another then consensual tomfoolery with mutes and gags shouldn't arise issues (just let staff know if they ask about it so they dont "haha see u on the forums idot")

someone correct me if im wrong (which i never am) {END QUOTE}

I agree with you on this.  Either staff have to follow their own rules in those situations, or not rag on lower ranks for doing it to their friends as well.  I only jokingly gag people who I am in a separate voice chat with, and it's usually gone after a few seconds.

REPLY TO KITTY:

(03-31-2020, 09:43 PM)§5Kitty§9Qua_ke Wrote: Donors do joke around but the times where you gagged happy and maybe piano they disagreed when you gagged them to be funny and joke around but, you just have to understand that many staff members are different to everyone else when it comes to big responsibilities.  

Yeah I get that.  I know a few days ago me and a few others WERE ragging on Happy.  I stopped after I was aware he expressed concerns and apologized to him afterwards, and I was and am still sorry for that.  That was a mistake and I will own up to that.  However, that is usually not the case, and when I, and most other Donors, gag people as a joke it is with friends in a voice chat, who get what's going on and are okay with it.  Again, that time was pretty bad, and I am sorry, Happy, if you are reading this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Andre - 03-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by ๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ - 03-31-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Null - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Alora - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM