Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds

(03-31-2020, 09:43 PM)§5Kitty§9Qua_ke Wrote: Donors do joke around but the times where you gagged happy and maybe piano they disagreed when you gagged them to be funny and joke around but, you just have to understand that many staff members are different to everyone else when it comes to big responsibilities.  

Yeah I get that.  I know a few days ago me and a few others WERE ragging on Happy.  I stopped after I was aware he expressed concerns and apologized to him afterwards, and I was and am still sorry for that.  That was a mistake and I will own up to that.  However, that is usually not the case, and when I, and most other Donors, gag people as a joke it is with friends in a voice chat, who get what's going on and are okay with it.  Again, that time was pretty bad, and I am sorry, Happy, if you are reading this.

I understand that but its always best to think before you do that actions, because remember Happy is younger than you and people would be sensitive to most things when it comes to GMOD, just remember to show people who are possibly young that dink ph is a great place to play
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Andre - 03-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 03-31-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Null - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Alora - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM