Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
(03-31-2020, 11:02 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:55 PM)[blue]Slasheronic Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:42 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:24 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 10:13 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: Tell me that the next time you see staff abuse their powers as a joke. I'll wait.  Look at your own staff's signature lmao.  Talk to me when y'all are done being hypocritical.

I don't intend to have a back-and-forth on this, but hey, staff SHOULD be held to those standards if they're not already, although staff abusing their powers is no excuse for other people to do the same. Instead of stooping to their level out of spite, set an example and be the bigger person..

..also, who is "y'all"? I'm just a guy that doesn't even play, hell, I was threatened with a forum ban a mere month ago, as if I represent staff at all here!

You really aren't getting this, are you?
We are joking around and having fun, and so are the staff, which is fine. The problem is when staff are hypocritical and pick on a certain few people for doing the EXACT SAME things they do on the daily, while at the same time turning a blind eye to some their peers and others of lower rank.  This is about hypocrisy and shedding light on why this whole situation is bogus.  It's not "stooping to their level out of spite" it's trying to figure out why staff can cross the lines with NO REPERCUSSIONS but for some reason the donors, who are equally important to the community as a whole can't, because we are maybe human fucking beings? And should be treated with equal respect?  Just a thought.
This is not about hypocrisy and shedding light on this whole "bogus situation". This thread was made to bring forward evidence of you abusing your power and arguing and ignoring staff/overstepping them.

This is very much about hypocrisy LMAO.  It's happening right now.  A good few of the staff, even the ones WHO HAVE RESPONDED are guilty of this exact same thing in one way or another, and it's about time somebody said something about it.  Wouldn't have wanted it to be in this situation, but that's your choice, I guess, to try and trap people for trying to help the server.

King, this thread is not meant for you to start accusing staff of a topic that is unrelated to what this thread was made for. The thread was made so the evidence against you could be brought to light and acted upon.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Andre - 03-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by [blue]Slasheronic - 03-31-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Null - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Alora - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM