Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Minotaur and His Misdeeds
(03-31-2020, 11:40 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:24 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
-snip-

Overstepping aside (I get that,) and to the abuse part... I joke gag people and its labeled as abuse. Always, yet when staff do it, it's rarely mentioned by those in the community, and I feel that's bull.  I will be asking staff on whether I should interfere in the future, and will try to lay off a bit because I admit it's a bit excessive on my end, and I will work on that, but now I'm on a new topic sort of, yet one that I really believe is relevant, at least somewhat, to the situation.  I mean I can open up a thread about it but I feel it would just get pushed over so that's why I feel I have to bring it up here.  Like I said earlier, I'm not tryna be a dick here but it's time I spoke up about this.

You joke gagged Happy and upset him* because he didn't actually do anything wrong. Not only that, he's not a donor so he couldn't do anything about it.  It was a one sided joke. <-- That is the problem.

The jokes with staff/other donors are a mutual understanding, this is the significantly difference between the joke which you did and the ones staff/other donors have done.

Yes, you already apologized to Happy. I'm just using the example. 

*Abuseto treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way; to use wrongly or improperly. 

If the Joke is a mutual understanding , then there's no issue. (You may get asked by staff in PM about random gags/mutes)

If it doesn't hinder game play and if it doesn't violate any rules, it's not abuse. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Andre - 03-31-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by grasse - 03-31-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Null - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by Alora - 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: King Minotaur and His Misdeeds - by The Triangle - 04-01-2020, 12:16 AM