Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation of your mother.
good stay away

If this is real I will be very upset
i can say this is one mother that never loved me. but we did have some decent times on the sever. always a sad day seeing the people i use to play with are all now leaving. hopefully your next little village will be as much if not more fun =) safe travels.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Honestly, I'm glad to see this. You needed to just leave as this server has been detrimental to you in the first place. Take it easy bud
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
[Image: ph_crab.gif]

You know it's been a fun journey together. 
We've had many laughs and long talks. 
Many times where tears of laughter have been shed. 
Venting frustrations about life and people. 
It's been a long road. 

It is honestly sad to see that things have pushed you so far, and now you're no longer with us. 
I know you're off living life in any way that you can, and I hope that happiness finds you.

There's not many words I can really express here as to how grateful I am to have been your friend here, and to have watched you rise through the staff ranks and take on responsibilities that you thought yourself inadequate. 
Well kiddo, you did it. 
You overcame every obstacle that laid before you. 
You did all you can do for as long as you could. 

May the sun smile upon your face as you embrace that which is around you.

Love you, ya little smurf queen. 

Sincerely,
Mr Voss
just realizing now that this isn't a prank, the banned status had me convinced, fuck.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
So this is real? In that case, FUCK. You were the first staff member to yell at me in the Dinkleberg community and the first person I became friends with. This is sadness
My first comment was a mistake i didnt realize sorru about that. Take care at the end of the day this is just a gmod server your own well being should be your main focus. I look forward to seeing you burn down another minecraft forest :D
Sent by Nuru
April fools. I love you guys and am very happy to know I am loved back. Im not resigning anytime soon just on fat break Heart  Sorry i fucked with yall but too good to pass up.

Matt:
While it was kinda funny to watch everyone immediately freak out since I knew the joke, as soon as it passed midnight I bought it myself because this is something a lot of people have been expecting. There are a few jokes in the for the holiday but consider the parts you think are true.

Anyways, gottem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
this was the realest april fools joke ever wtf dont do that to me my heart can't take it
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It sucks to see you go ;-;
I remember when I started playing on the server and you was trusted, I remember that night you saying "help I got juked by a baby" those was fun times.

Hope you'll have a great time wherever you go!
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]