Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepare to be Jerminated
Hello there. My handle's Jerminator, but if you prefer I also go by the shortened "Jerm" quite often.

You might have seen me around a bit, I've been playing on the ttt server somewhat regularly since about the beginning of this year, after another community I was in kind of...imploded... Anyway, got interested in playing ttt with you guys from playing on the prophunt server, which I've popped into once in a while for...maybe 8 months? not too sure about that. Thought I'd give it a try and have been having fun so far.

After playing for the past 3 months, I figured I should introduce myself. From what I've seen so far, you guys seem to be pretty welcoming and I plan on sticking around for some time, so please don't mind my complete lack of aim.
I'm prepared but do it quickly
[Image: original.gif]
Aye man. Good to see you on the forums as well.
I remember you from several months ago. Back when I was Assassin.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
I think iv'e seen you around before?
Even if not, welcome to the forums.
(03-21-2017, 08:07 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote: Hello there. My handle's Jerminator, but if you prefer I also go by the shortened "Jerm" quite often.

You might have seen me around a bit, I've been playing on the ttt server somewhat regularly since about the beginning of this year, after another community I was in kind of...imploded... Anyway, got interested in playing ttt with you guys from playing on the prophunt server, which I've popped into once in a while for...maybe 8 months? not too sure about that. Thought I'd give it a try and have been having fun so far.

After playing for the past 3 months, I figured I should introduce myself. From what I've seen so far, you guys seem to be pretty welcoming and I plan on sticking around for some time, so please don't mind my complete lack of aim.

Ayyy imploded community club (also how I got here)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I've seen ya on the server, a pretty cool guy. Welcome to the community / forums!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or other staff. They'll be there to help!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Ive seen you around and you're chill. Welcome to the forums!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Yo, i am the guy that doesn't stop talking and is bad at the game despite the amount i have played.

Also i am here because of Two imploding communities.
Welcome! What kind of germination you doin?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
hi. wont ever see you but hi.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.