Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map vote discussion
The new map vote unlike the old map vote doesn't break and get everyone stuck until a mod+ gets on main issues here is you 1.not being able to read chat 2. not being able to go fight people at the end of the round and 3.having no way to exit it while its eating alot of space i have things to recommend for this map vote 1.add map cooldowns 2.add back donor being equal to 2votes instead of 1 and same with donor+ 3.Rtv taking 15minutes is a bit to crazy imo it should be lowered to 5 or 7 and 4.having a way to actually exit the menu im not entirely sure if this is possible tho.
These things would be implemented already if they were possible.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-01-2020, 10:38 PM)Meeemo Wrote: The new map vote unlike the old map vote doesn't break and get everyone stuck until a mod+ gets on main issues here is you 1.not being able to read chat 2. not being able to go fight people at the end of the round and 3.having no way to exit it while its eating alot of space i have things to recommend for this map vote 1.add map cooldowns 2.add back donor being equal to 2votes instead of 1 and same with donor+ 3.Rtv taking 15minutes is a bit to crazy imo it should be lowered to 5 or 7 and 4.having a way to actually exit the menu im not entirely sure if this is possible tho.

I agree with what you stated; I'm also facing the issue of not being able to speak during the map vote. My current bind is Mouse 4. I believe the new system needs to readjusted It's a great system but still needs some fixes and should be put back. Today the server just crashed at last minute during the map vote, now I'm not certain if it was the actual map or was it the vote system but this may be an additional issue. For as of right now, I believe we should go back to the previous map system. With changing the RTV system I think it should be every 10 minutes to make it flexible but not crazy. In reply to the map cooldowns there can possibly be bugs with it.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Donor + having 2 votes would be sick bc at the moment we don’t lol

But yeah I wanna fight people still
(04-01-2020, 10:52 PM)⭕⃤ Eternal Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:38 PM)Meeemo Wrote: The new map vote unlike the old map vote doesn't break and get everyone stuck until a mod+ gets on main issues here is you 1.not being able to read chat 2. not being able to go fight people at the end of the round and 3.having no way to exit it while its eating alot of space i have things to recommend for this map vote 1.add map cooldowns 2.add back donor being equal to 2votes instead of 1 and same with donor+ 3.Rtv taking 15minutes is a bit to crazy imo it should be lowered to 5 or 7 and 4.having a way to actually exit the menu im not entirely sure if this is possible tho.

I agree with what you stated; I'm also facing the issue of not being able to speak during the map vote. My current bind is Mouse 4. I believe the new system needs to readjusted It's a great system but still needs some fixes and should be put back. Today the server just crashed at last minute during the map vote, now I'm not certain if it was the actual map or was it the vote system but this may be an additional issue. For as of right now, I believe we should go back to the previous map system. With changing the RTV system I think it should be every 10 minutes to make it flexible but not crazy. In reply to the map cooldowns there can possibly be bugs with it.

All voice chat should be disabled but for some reason it doesn't always work. We can't go back to the old mapvote until the issue with the mapvote being unable to change the map is fixed.
wait shouldnt donor get 2 votes? do we not anymore?
(04-01-2020, 11:28 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: wait shouldnt donor get 2 votes? do we not anymore?

Nope donors should still get 2 votes but unfortunately it doesn't work with the new map vote system.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
The ability for donors to have 2 votes is an option, and was an option in the old mapvote. It was disabled in the previous mapvote awhile ago and I opted to not enable it in this one.
The only problem i really have with this new map vote is not being able to see chat, I know you mentioned that further up on this thread Nicol. I do believe that Murder has the exact same type of map vote though, at least when I was on it looked similar and I was actually able to see the chat if I hit enter, so it may be possible?? Could be wrong though. could be a different map vote
Lots of issues with the new map vote System but you can still read the chat if you open up the console
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020