slaps appeal
Ingame Name: slaps

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307501336/

Who Banned You: @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" 

Reason For Ban: harassment

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: i take 100% responsibility for my actions. although i dont really know how this server defines harassment and many other things, i (cant and) wont question brown’s integrity, but i would appreciate if my perma ban was reconsidered. i havent been playing on dinks for very long at all so i really dont have anything to show to help my case here. all i am asking is to be given the benefit of the doubt on this one so i can continue playing in this community and build my name into something bigger than just a trouble maker. as for @"Saitama"  , ill make sure to avoid conflict, or contact all together, with him and im sorry to him and anyone else affected by me. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Targeting

Other:
I think after seeing you be banned the first time you would have understood the situation. Being banned again for the same thing is not a good sign.

What's to say you wont do it again if you are to be unbanned.

But great start for honesty

-1  Best to wait
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:173617804
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Ban after ban isn't a good sign. I think you should sit out for awhile at MINIMAL possibly a 3 Weeks to a month.. Thank you for being honest.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
It's been like a day since you were banned, I definitely think you need some time away from the server since this was harassment towards a single person, but this type of harassment this time was based on pestering/trolling towards him rather than constant rdm or toxicity, so I dont mind a 1-2 week reduction. But that would still mean after this you'd still be on your last legs.
Tldr; -1 for now
+1 for reduction after some time off.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You singled me out for no reason, and when I got your ass banned the first time I had hoped you would have learned your lesson about fucking with people.
You didn't, and proceeded to fuck with me.
You were warned more than once by myself AND staff, and continued to do it.
I even warned you that I was screenshotting everything as evidence, and you still continued to harass me, KNOWING that I would bring this to the forums WITH EVIDENCE.
You obviously care less about getting banned than you do about the fact that you cannot troll here anymore.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
id say wait like 2 months before next unban because right now i doubt you are going to change in what 2 days -1 unban -1 reduction
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Maybe wait it out for a month or two. Clearly you need some time to reflect on your actions, as this is the second ban for essentially the same infraction.

You need to take a break from the server, and hopefully it will be for the best so that if you are allowed to come back this sort of stuff wont happen anymore.
(04-03-2020, 01:09 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: It's been like a day since you were banned, I definitely think you need some time away from the server since this was harassment towards a single person, but this type of harassment this time was based on pestering/trolling towards him rather than constant rdm or toxicity, so I dont mind a 1-2 week reduction. But that would still mean after this you'd still be on your last legs.
Tldr; -1 for now
i know the choice isnt in my hands at all, but i think that the best thing to do would be to reduce the ban back to a week. i fully understand that i broke the rules and i have to suffer the consequences but beyond that i think adding time for me to think about what ive done is pointless. i knew what i was doing to saitama was wrong but im able to control myself and i made a choice to do it and keep doing it just based off the fact that i didnt like him. i know it was a bad choice and im sorry about it but like i said im able to control myself and how i act and whether im unbanned in a week or if i have to wait longer, you can be sure that i wont have any more problems like this with saitama or anyone else. also maybe for some sympathy points, im currently being forced to stay home in quarantine by my mom because of coronavirus and being able to play on the ttt server made the days alot easier
(04-04-2020, 12:43 AM)slaps Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 01:09 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: It's been like a day since you were banned, I definitely think you need some time away from the server since this was harassment towards a single person, but this type of harassment this time was based on pestering/trolling towards him rather than constant rdm or toxicity, so I dont mind a 1-2 week reduction. But that would still mean after this you'd still be on your last legs.
Tldr; -1 for now
i know the choice isnt in my hands at all, but i think that the best thing to do would be to reduce the ban back to a week. i fully understand that i broke the rules and i have to suffer the consequences but beyond that i think adding time for me to think about what ive done is pointless. i knew what i was doing to saitama was wrong but im able to control myself and i made a choice to do it and keep doing it just based off the fact that i didnt like him. i know it was a bad choice and im sorry about it but like i said im able to control myself and how i act and whether im unbanned in a week or if i have to wait longer, you can be sure that i wont have any more problems like this with saitama or anyone else. also maybe for some sympathy points, im currently being forced to stay home in quarantine by my mom because of coronavirus and being able to play on the ttt server made the days alot easier

Still, you have to recall this was multiple offenses to staff and you received that "Warning" if anything it should be reduced but not that short. I completely understand that being under quarantine is annoying however, you should've cared more rather than being careless. As I stated previously, 3 W - 1 M would be fine at minimal. I'm glad you're able to sight what you've done but your actions should have more consequences and not little ones. We're fair as a community and we shall stand by that.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶