Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To be Rand, or to be NotRand?
Yikes. I've been on TTT and have browsed the forums for a big fat minute, over a year, and just actually connected my Steam to it like two days ago. So I figured I better make an intro. I was born and currently live in Colorado woot, currently quarantined because who isn't. I am the best person at every video game I've ever played, better than Faker at League, Global Elite in CS:GO, and you've definitely never seen me miss 20 shots on one person with a silenced sniper in a row. Everyone I have ever played with can attest to my prowess.

No but I'm ass, very casual, only play ranked in anything because friends want to. Which is why you'll routinely see me sitting in a corner punching my wall repeatedly, making pretty art or something. 

For jobsy stuffs, though I'm not working right now, I do electrical (bleh) and security systems (woo). It do be lit.

ANYWHO, 23, male, just tryna get Noire to send me feet pics, and that's wassup.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
im the best player ツ
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
10/10 best negev main i know
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome to da serva brada
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
trash ass nigga played darius support like wtf wrong wit u lol

In all seriousness welcome to the forums cutie
Welcome to the forums LoL god, Thank you for the carries in League, and to repay you I'll just continue to carry you in CSGO
(04-03-2020, 09:43 PM)dong Wrote:  to carry you in CSGO

did i read something wrong???