Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zeygod Returns.
Welcome back!
(04-14-2020, 08:03 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I’ve heard about you but don’t remember you quiet that well. Regardless, welcome back!

I still remember you minime, you were a Test Mod back in my day I think lol

(04-14-2020, 09:28 AM)Dolphin Wrote: Oh hey Zeyron. It’s been like several hot minutes since you’ve been on. I’m glad you’re coming back, though I don’t look forward to you sniping my ass from across the map. If you don’t mind my asking, what have you been up to since you were last on?

All sorts of things, working on my Associates Degree in Radiological Technology at the moment, as well as planning my wedding with the Mrs. Other than that just the same shit, countless hours of various video games.
(04-14-2020, 01:09 PM)Shadowalker Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 08:03 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I’ve heard about you but don’t remember you quiet that well. Regardless, welcome back!

I still remember you minime, you were a Test Mod back in my day I think lol

(04-14-2020, 09:28 AM)Dolphin Wrote: Oh hey Zeyron. It’s been like several hot minutes since you’ve been on. I’m glad you’re coming back, though I don’t look forward to you sniping my ass from across the map. If you don’t mind my asking, what have you been up to since you were last on?

All sorts of things, working on my Associates Degree in Radiological Technology at the moment, as well as planning my wedding with the Mrs. Other than that just the same shit, countless hours of various video games.

I probably was, memory has evaded me these days. Also congrats! I hope it all goes well!
Whale Cum back, it’s been a long time!