Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zeygod Returns.
Glad to see this place is still going strong. I'm jumping back into gmod and hoping into Dinkleburg's community like the good ole days. For those that remember me, hello again, glad to be back. For those who have joined since I left, good to meet ya!

Can Zeygod have his mod powers back on the TTT server plz? :D :D :D
Welcome Back Zeyron!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-14-2020, 06:36 AM)Christian Wrote: Welcome Back Zeyron!

Thanks  :)  I was just glad to see there was still someplace to come back to! Dinkleburgs seems to be doing pretty good still all in all
I’ve heard about you but don’t remember you quiet that well. Regardless, welcome back!
Oh hey Zeyron. It’s been like several hot minutes since you’ve been on. I’m glad you’re coming back, though I don’t look forward to you sniping my ass from across the map. If you don’t mind my asking, what have you been up to since you were last on?
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Welcome back!

I've played a little bit of TTT and it's confusing to understand.

I'm more of a PH player than TTT player.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Hope to play with you at some point
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Damn a really old boi hello!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-14-2020, 06:33 AM)Shadowalker Wrote: Glad to see this place is still going strong. I'm jumping back into gmod and hoping into Dinkleburg's community like the good ole days. For those that remember me, hello again, glad to be back. For those who have joined since I left, good to meet ya!

Can Zeygod have his mod powers back on the TTT server plz? :D :D :D

On the same note, I've heard from several folks since I rejoined that their is apparently staffing issues? Only been back one day so obviously that's just hear-say at the moment, but I was serious about the mod thing. I'll be happy to go back to being on duty, we've already one Mass RDM'r that needs dealing with.
Zeyron, Long time no see! Glad you're back.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.