Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Push spamming
I mean I hear staff saying Kill binding isnt allowed and is against  the rules but I dont see it on the rule sheet.

Would be great to have on here so that people read the rules understand it a little.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I've heard similar things from staff. I'm guessing a lot of them are newer and still getting used to being staff for the server.
(04-06-2020, 10:49 PM)The Punisher Wrote: I've heard similar things from staff. I'm guessing a lot of them are newer and still getting used to being staff for the server.

The rules need rewording for sure. So that everyone understands it including  me.
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(04-06-2020, 09:41 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 09:38 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Closest thing this falls under is body/door blocking, but other than that, if it ain't in the rules, it SHOULDN'T be enforced

Shouldnt ?? How come chief

Because it's not in the rules..?

Although yeah this thread is about the message being in adverts and not rules, which is confusing. Still though, if it ain't in rules, it's not a rule.
I have to agree with you on that. But Ill stand firm if it either one affects someone from surviving or trying too or two if the player that keeps getting hit off a spot  tells the player to leave them alone at the very least.

This could either push the player to leave the server or start some shit with the player that is doing it.
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(04-07-2020, 12:19 AM)Sharky Wrote: I have to agree with you on that. But Ill stand firm if it either one affects someone from surviving or trying too or two if the player that keeps getting hit off a spot  tells the player to leave them alone at the very least.

This could either push the player to leave the server or start some shit with the player that is doing it.

Yeah, this doesn't need to be an explicit rule though, constantly bothering people with push falls under trolling pretty easily
Will see over time
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
You can’t argue it doesn’t count as a rule then say it does. Trolling should not be a catchall for an rdm rule. If it directly causes your death such as knocking you off and killing you to fall damage that already is rdm.
Popcorn needs to be edited to not push or something, not sure why it’s still there in its current state.
As to the thing popping in an advert, it is more likely that dink missed that from the earlier rules. The discrepancy should be brought up to him. It’s not at the discretion of the staff to pick one or the other and roll with it. Staff should endeavor to find the real answer from dink while staffing at their discretion, not just decide on their own.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Leaning towards remove slap and disable throw on popcorn.

Guess it was fun while it lasted.
(04-07-2020, 09:11 AM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Leaning towards remove slap and disable throw on popcorn.

Guess it was fun while it lasted.

Should be able to edit the popcorn to not damage/push. 
But slap probably does either need to go or have some kind of rule on it off it’s being abused to get players killed.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon