Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't I been Here Before ?
Hey creepin, thanks for applying

So here's a thing I wanna continue to poke at cause I don't believe you answered dong's question and we all still want to know. Why did you self promote yourself with an alt when you were doing fine, that was a breach of trust, and a breach of your own self confidence. Also, I barely ever see you on the main server and spend all your time on overflow which is fine. We told pianoman to hit up main server from time to time, but just like him, I don't know how you handle yourself to be honest. Trusted is in the name, you lost our trust in your last app and even though some people keep saying you've learned your mistake, I'm surely not seeing it. You never came out and apologized for what you did and never really acknowledged it. You just say you accept the denial of the app and that's it. I'm sure you probably had a talk with the admins and that's fine, I'm just being picky and if anything speaking for the community answer here. I can't trust someone who does backhand things like this. 

Since I really haven't seen you personally on server, I could only express my feelings here. Good luck on this creepin, show us what you got.
Breach of trust takes you all the way  to the bottom
And its very hard to start again and this soon as well.

Trust me.

-1 for now

Probably should wait it out a little longer at the very least. And regain the trust of others.
I'm keeping it a +0 because I haven't experienced playing with you enough, but you've had ups and downs when it comes to trollers and when/how to handle the situation.

All I'm saying is good luck, see you on the prop field!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

I'm standing behind what Fish suggested in your first application "The earliest you can reapply is April 7th, 2020. I recommend you wait longer than that before trying again."

I've been on with you a couple of times as of late, and the lingering fact that you promoted your own staff application with an alt seems very strange and shady to me. 
I'm not saying having an alt is a bad thing, but using it to promote yourself was very unwise. 

I looked over your previous application and there was nothing but positives in it. You were very active and helpful in the community. Which makes me wonder if all the positive things you were doing was just a mask you decided to wear to get what you wanted. 

Honestly, I haven't really seen you stand out enough lately to overshadow what you did. I know this is beating a dead horse, but I hope you understand that this isn't just a "oh yeah I did that, my bad" kind of thing. 

If this application is denied as well, I highly recommend waiting more than a month to apply again. I can see that you're anxious but take time to really understand the level of trust you broke. 

Trust is easily broken, but not easily earned. <--- This is a hard truth. 

see you on the prop field Creepin
So I've struggled with writing this reply for a few days now, I feel like I've got to know you and talk to you more than most of the staff on PH. (Although correct me if you think that is wrong) I know that you've done something really stupid and that it's embarrassing to have it talked about and discussed but we have to. 

We are all a tight knit family here at Dinks as we've been through some tough times and people have let us down in the past in a big way. Trust goes a long way here for that very reason. It will be hard for others to let it go and trust you again, mostly because they do not understand why you did it. I'm not going to lie, I was really disappointed as I had backed you and spoke up for you to other staff that did not know you before this happened as I did think you would make an excellent staff member. 

I still think that you have the skill for being a staff member and you have been really helpful lately especially on the overflow server when pianoman is busy or getting swamped. However you definitely should have waited longer as Fish had recommended. Trust is not easily earned, not everyone has spent time with you or got the chance to get to know you to be able to build that trust. One month is not really a long time for a person to do that anyway. 

I do hope that you stick around and continue to be a part of this community. I do hope that people are able to get to know you and trust you again but mostly I hope that you learn from this experience that you can be your own worst enemy and not to let yourself down by letting fear take over.

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Denied.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army