Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiron Random slay
Offender's Name: Chiron

Offender's SteamID: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]STEAM_0:1:116775355[/color]

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: False Slay.

When They Did It: 23/03/17  - 1:25am (UK Time)

Potential Witnesses: The man what to eat that fruit, browsing at incredibly high speeds, 

Proof: [01:48] DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] has damaged browsing at incredibly high spe [innocent] for 35 HP with weapon_ttt_tflippy_rbull

[02:03] DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] has damaged browsing at incredibly high spe [innocent] for 64 HP with weapon_ttt_tflippy_rbull

[02:03] DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] killed browsing at incredibly high spe [innocent] with weapon_ttt_tflippy_rbull

[02:05] Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob [innocent] has damaged DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] for 48 HP with weapon_ttt_silencedsniper

[02:07] Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob [innocent] has damaged DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] for 26 HP with weapon_ttt_silencedsniper

[02:07] DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] has damaged Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob [innocent] for 64 HP with weapon_ttt_tflippy_rbull

[02:08] DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] has damaged Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob [innocent] for 426 HP with weapon_ttt_tflippy_rbull
[02:08] DanUKâ„¢ [innocent] killed Barak-O-SlobOnMyKnob [innocent] with weapon_ttt_tflippy_rbull

Other: Just like to know who I rdmed, the guy I killed (Browsing) did not report me, barak shot me for this and damaged me first therefore i killed him.

https://i.gyazo.com/e592fa9f2da4b7eae53a...29d197.png
@Chiron
yeah i made a mistake, my b.

á•™(-á´¥-)á•—

"I made a mistake" Ignored me ingame tho, dw about it.
@"DanUK™"  you want him slain for false slay?
(03-22-2017, 08:45 PM)DanUKâ„¢ Wrote: "I made a mistake" Ignored me ingame tho, dw about it.
Lmao you good? I literally told you 10 times who you RDMed, you just never payed attention.

á•™(-á´¥-)á•—

(03-22-2017, 08:48 PM)Chiron Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 08:45 PM)DanUKâ„¢ Wrote: "I made a mistake" Ignored me ingame tho, dw about it.
Lmao you good? I literally told you 10 times who you RDMed, you just never payed attention.

A simple read of the logs would of sufficed but OBVIOUSLY, you couldnt do that right could you?

And scoovie no its ok mate, Next time just like READ THE LOGS?
Dude chill, he said he made a mistake and willing to take a slay mate.
Its not like everyone can fuckin do their job right every time mate, you're over here throwing shit at this kid for a simple mishap.
"Willing" Definitely not, Why are you even getting involved tbh
(03-22-2017, 09:00 PM)DanUKâ„¢ Wrote: "Willing" Definitely not, Why are you even getting involved tbh
Saying how I was the only staff member online for 2 hours and having to deal with trolls. I'm going to make a mistake, if you get this damn worked up over a video game then I can't help you there.

á•™(-á´¥-)á•—