Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great and powerful Covid-19
So I just wanted to see how everyone was handling this crazy virus that has taken over the world.
Those of you that have been quarantined, how are you handling it??  Are you going insane yet??
Those of you that still have to travel to and from work, are you seeing any difference in traffic?
Or your evening run to the market??
For the Parents that have kids at home (if you haven’t already locked them in their rooms and lost the key) lol.  How is HOME SCHOOL going??

I haven’t seen much of a difference in my travels to and from work, I do have 2 teenagers in high school that I have to print homework for on the daily, which is a pain considering I also still have to go to work.  My college student doesn’t require me to get his work seeing his is online anyway, but having them all home I end up with NO FOOD in the house, UGH!!!!

I hope you all stay safe!!

MommaBlondie  Heart
Ph staff already got my rant so Ill just say my senior year was shit and I hate having online classes
I am not liking online school, I keep forgetting deadlines
(04-08-2020, 01:48 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Ph staff already got my rant so Ill just say my senior year was shit and I hate having online classes

Yes and I am sorry that your Senior Year has to be like that, this virus has really screwed a lot of things up for people  :(

(04-08-2020, 01:49 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: I am not liking online school, I keep forgetting deadlines

I really thought that kids would enjoy not having to go to school, but it seems it is just the opposite
Oh its a lovely world we live in now........... 

It's awful. With my new position I have to read every new documentation that comes out about this virus, but at least I'm spared from the daily conference calls. Also wearing the masks suck, I really feel for all those working in the hospitals who wear them all day. I can barely stand an hour or 2. Markets are still somewhat empty around me but the traffic on the highways is non existent so at least there's that. 

Stay safe everyone!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(04-08-2020, 01:48 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Ph staff already got my rant so Ill just say my senior year was shit and I hate having online classes

Oh you too

I've already been called a no life 3 times since the quarantine started, people really hate skill
My favorite part is paying 15k for school that I wanted to do in person, but I have to sit at home and do the exact same work, but even harder. Quarantine sucks, I miss driving around with my friends and actually enjoying the cool parts of the areas around me. My birthday is looking likely to still be during quarantine, so that also sucks. May 23rd gonna be trash
i'm actually dead rn
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-08-2020, 01:55 PM)Star Wrote: Oh its a lovely world we live in now........... 

It's awful. With my new position I have to read every new documentation that comes out about this virus, but at least I'm spared from the daily conference calls. Also wearing the masks suck, I really feel for all those working in the hospitals who wear them all day. I can barely stand an hour or 2. Markets are still somewhat empty around me but the traffic on the highways is non existent so at least there's that. 

Stay safe everyone!

Yeah those masks suck, make you feel like you cant breath

(04-08-2020, 02:06 PM)dong Wrote: My favorite part is paying 15k for school that I wanted to do in person, but I have to sit at home and do the exact same work, but even harder. Quarantine sucks, I miss driving around with my friends and actually enjoying the cool parts of the areas around me. My birthday is looking likely to still be during quarantine, so that also sucks. May 23rd gonna be trash

There was a big stink around here about the schools not wanting to reimburse students for their meal and board plans which isn't right.  I hope by your birthday things are much better!!

(04-08-2020, 02:07 PM)Froge Wrote: i'm actually dead rn

aww, I hope not.  Try to do something that takes your mind off that stuff!! Cool
Can't complain. 

Life hasn't changed too much besides the fact that I can't travel like I used to. 

The mountains are still there and camping is either super cheap or free (depending on where you go). 

I will say, that the wildlife in the mountains have gotten more populated or at least they're more active. 

STAY AWAY FROM BEARS. lawl but seriously, the outdoors is beautiful.