Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great and powerful Covid-19
I'm working retail during all of this, long hours and feeling under appreciated. Getting yelled at constantly by customers and even being yelled at by management at times. We had a very sad event happen at my work place Monday that has left our entire town shaken. And even have confirmed cases of the virus in the store I work at (they're quarantined, but it's still scary to think)

Also, yippee for penguin rising from the dead for the first time in 2-3 months
(04-10-2020, 04:41 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I'm working retail during all of this, long hours and feeling under appreciated. Getting yelled at constantly by customers and even being yelled at by management at times. We had a very sad event happen at my work place Monday that has left our entire town shaken. And even have confirmed cases of the virus in the store I work at (they're quarantined, but it's still scary to think)

Also, yippee for penguin rising from the dead for the first time in 2-3 months

I appreciate ALL the employees that are still working in retail stores, SO THANK YOU!!
I hope everything works out for you and your town.  This whole virus thing is way scary  :(
Thank you for rising from the dead  Heart