Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great and powerful Covid-19
(04-08-2020, 02:33 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Can't complain. 

Life hasn't changed too much besides the fact that I can't travel like I used to. 

The mountains are still there and camping is either super cheap or free (depending on where you go). 

I will say, that the wildlife in the mountains have gotten more populated or at least they're more active. 

STAY AWAY FROM BEARS. lawl but seriously, the outdoors is beautiful.

Glad you are doing well through this Triangle  :) 
I love the outdoors, cant say that i have or will ever travel a lot though, I have never flown!!
(04-08-2020, 02:46 PM)MommaBlondie Wrote:

Life hasn't changed too much besides the fact that I can't travel like I used to. 

The mountains are still there and camping is either super cheap or free (depending on where you go). 

I will say, that the wildlife in the mountains have gotten more populated or at least they're more active. 

I love the outdoors, cant say that i have or will ever travel a lot though, I have never flown!!
You haven't flown?!?!!? You're missing out. It's a real humdinger. 

I've been blessed to fly in several different aircraft's. I get to work on some of them too. It's a cool gig.
I'm losing my fucking mind and I started growing plants on my porch.

Help
(04-08-2020, 03:35 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm losing my fucking mind and I started growing plants on my porch.

Help

Oh Noooo.  Come back to me Mother Nuru  Heart

(04-08-2020, 02:58 PM)The Triangle Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 02:46 PM)MommaBlondie Wrote:

You haven't flown?!?!!? You're missing out. It's a real humdinger. 

I've been blessed to fly in several different aircraft's. I get to work on some of them too. It's a cool gig.
Oh wow that would be so cool  Cool
Technically I still have work to go to since I work in the Hospital Lab,

but it is very slow which make my work schedule be a bit derpy with my mind thinking. 

"Do I have work today or tomorrow?"

However, my days at home I just exercise since its 87 degrees Fahrenheit over here 

play other games like Stardew Valley, I just learned of a legit cheat to get free items in game with the brackets and certain number so they spawned when an npc say the name.

Sketching and making multimedia side projects, relaxing and watching hilarious stories on YouTube and traditional dancing so I don't feel lazy and I can work on balancing on one leg just in case......

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(04-08-2020, 04:20 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote:
Technically I still have work to go to since I work in the Hospital Lab,

but it is very slow which make my work schedule be a bit derpy with my mind thinking. 

"Do I have work today or tomorrow?"

However, my days at home I just exercise since its 87 degrees Fahrenheit over here 

play other games like Stardew Valley, I just learned of a legit cheat to get free items in game with the brackets and certain number so they spawned when an npc say the name.

Sketching and making multimedia side projects, relaxing and watching hilarious stories on YouTube and traditional dancing so I don't feel lazy and I can work on balancing on one leg just in case......

Be safe at work Ryuji!  I would love for it to be 87 degrees, it may help with a lot of this virus crap!!  CHEAT???  Awwww Hacks, lol   ;)
I'm immune compromised so I had to basically force myself into isolation which sucks! But driving to the middle of nowhere and hiking is super helpful.
Go away
(04-08-2020, 05:02 PM)MissPauling Wrote: I'm immune compromised so I had to basically force myself into isolation which sucks! But driving to the middle of nowhere and hiking is super helpful.

OOOhhh noo MissPauling, I hope you stay safe!!
I hope you enjoyed your hike  Heart
Dumb rules being made in my country

no swimming  
 No hunting 
 No Fishing 
 No camping
 No contract  but people that work at essential places  do 

This virus is killing me
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned